Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits / Mashed Potatoes / I found a disgusting finger nail in the mashed potatoes!
On May 15th aound 6 pm I arrived at popeye's chicken and biscuits And ordered a 11 peice all dark meat chicken box, with that I had my pick of two sides which I ordered mashed potatoes and coleslaw, Along with my order came 5 biscuits as well. for the cost of 19.99$ plus tax. As I later returned to my home and starting passing out the meal to my family I myself loren Lara Felt something hard and oddly shaped in my mouth after consuming the fourth or fith bite of my mashed potatoes. I then grabbed what was in my mouth only to find that it was what appeared to be a finger nail clipping. I being completly disgusted and worried for my family's health threw away the remains of our meal. words can not describe to you how upset and disgusted I am about finding a fIngernail clipping in MY FOOD! I expect to get a complete refund of my money or I will take further legal actions on this! you can contact me at [protected]. and my address is 286 lancer oak drive apopka florida 32712. I expect to be hearing from sombody as soon as this is reviewd.
More Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits / Mashed Potatoes Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 5 pc tender combo, cajun fish and shrimp meal
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - payment 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - food
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - missing items from the delivery 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes 11358