Pizza Hut / delivery driver was extremely rude, called my private number, and yelled at me for calling the store to complain.

I ordered a dinner box and some sides from the pizza but in Madison Wisconsin, Cottage Grove road, store. The driver was nice when he arrived, and the order total was, $26.34. I payed with $40.34. I asked for $13.00 back in change, and he only had $10.00 in change on him at the time. I called the store just to let them know, and they said they would talk to him. I was not upset about the short of change. I was just letting them know about the situation. What really upset me was when he called me multiple times on the store phone, (calling my personal cell phone), telling me not to call the store and complain. I then said, "just please have the correct change next time it wasn't a huge deal" to the delivery driver. He then got furious and started yelling at me through the phone, and I could not understand what he was saying. I then hung the phone up, and he called back a few more times and I ignored it. I would just like someone to please talk to this delivery driver, and let him know it is not ok to yell at customers, and please have correct change from now on. I love pizza hut and I will still continue to order, (from a different location.) But now I am a little to angry to eat it to be honest. I am no longer hungry right now after this happened. The address for the store location that this incident happened is, 4762 Cottage Grove road, Madison, WI, 53716. The dilivery drivers name is Matt. I called the store and asked for his last name, but they did not want to give me his last name. Thank for the time and I am very sorry to complain, but I am a little upset that delivery drivers are able to talk to customers this way.

Ca