Pizza Hut / customer service was horrible and unprofessional.

1 Osseo, MN, United States

I have three children under the age of 11 and they have all received a coupon for a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. We have been planning on using these coupons for several weeks now and decided to use them this evening, for my wife's birthday dinner. We called several locations in the Twin Cities and were not happy with what we have learned. The St. Michael location had a gentleman who spoke very broken English and had a hard time understanding what "dine-in" meant. He eventually answered my question but offered no alternative dine-in options. I then called the Champlain location where I spoke with an operator that was not at the actual store. She gave unprofessional and rude service by making me feel like I did something wrong. I asked about dine-in options for three different locations and I had to repeat myself due to her attitude of uninterested tone of voice. I asked if she could just let me know if there were any dine-in locations even available and she rudely said she'd have to look at the whole list. Maybe the list needs to be modified?? Maybe the employees need to be trained to be more professional and represent Pizza Hut in a more positive light. We will not be going to Pizza Hut this evening due to the rude service we received this afternoon. I would also like to mention how sad it is that customer service is recently. When we travel outside the general twin cities area the customer service is quite a bit better than in the Twin Cities. I know you can't solve my concerns this evening but you should try and understand my frustration and genuine concern for your role in my poor customer service experience.

Us