Pizza Hut / rude manager
I visited a Pizza Hut store at 780 S. Labrea in LA, CA. The store manager, Pedro was very rude to me and my young daughter. He made us wait a long time and then I walked out of the store. Went back in because my daughter really wanted pizza. I had to ask him to help us. He slammed my change down onto the counter. I asked to speak to his supervisor, and asked him to write down his name on the back of the business card, he refused and told me to write it down. My daughter was so upset that she started crying. I deserve an apology, and will never shop at that Pizza Hut location again.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - I ordered online and never recieved my order.
- Pizza Hut - waiting for my food order for over 29 minutes!
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut - delivery service
- Pizza Hut - pizza and delivery