Pizza Hut / rude manager

I visited a Pizza Hut store at 780 S. Labrea in LA, CA. The store manager, Pedro was very rude to me and my young daughter. He made us wait a long time and then I walked out of the store. Went back in because my daughter really wanted pizza. I had to ask him to help us. He slammed my change down onto the counter. I asked to speak to his supervisor, and asked him to write down his name on the back of the business card, he refused and told me to write it down. My daughter was so upset that she started crying. I deserve an apology, and will never shop at that Pizza Hut location again.

Va

Comments

• Va
      19th of May, 2008

Pizza hut, Islington London, phone number 02073545055

crappy customer service. Ordered online and waited for 30 mins just to receive a call from the delivery man saying he is not willing to send to door and asked me to go down and wait for him in the cold saying he will arrive in 5 mins. 20 mins later, no-one arrive, left me waiting in the cold like an idiot. called the manager, rudely told me that delivery man didnt see me so turned back n if I want the pizza I should go to the local hut and collect it myself. The manager's name is Abdul. Refused to give full name.

• Cl
      27th of Aug, 2008

orderd a mealdeal on line tonight, waited 30 minutes just to get a call to say there bikes had broken down it will be yet another 30 minutes.Then it arrived in the time they stated, but was cold, so rang up the branch[39 the green, acomb, york] to speak to a lovely man called carl, whitch offerd to send it out again, but i refused, and he put the manager on[name unknown]whichwas so rude and more or less called me a lier, i workt at pizzahut as a star trainer for years, but never realised how much thair standerds have slipt

• Am
      21st of Nov, 2008

I placed an order by telephone earlier tonight to be delivered to my house.
    The driver called 10 minutes before leaving to deliver to ask for direction which I
    duely and CLEARLY gave. They are very simple. From Newington green head down
    Matthias Road and when you see the first busstop thats my block of flats.
    Simple.
    10 minutes later I recieve a call from the driver who tells me he's at completely
    the wrong end of the street and could I meet him there.
    I live on the third floor of a block of flats and I have a 7 year old child who
    shouldn't be left unattended. i inform the driver to at least go to the correct
    place I had told him earlier, .
    I go downstairs to collect the order and the driver is not there.
    I wait for 5 -10 minutes in the cold to see if he is on his way.
    Nothing.
    So I go upstairs and call Islington Pizza Hut.
    The manager tells me he is outside my flat. I go back downstairs. The driver is not
    there. I continue to wait. Still not there. The manager says there are a large group
    of kids outside the flat so the drivers life is in danger.
    There are no kids outside my flat. I am standing there myself. It is perfectly safe
    where I live. The manager says they are cancelling my order because I am not willing
    to go outside to collect it. Despite the fact that I am stood outside on the main
    road waiting for it
    The manager then tells me they do not usually deliver to Matthias Road. I have been
    ordering from there for four years and when you enter my postcode into the search
    system on your website it informs me that the Islington branch is my local branch.
    So I should think I know where it is. The manager says I am liar, they never deliver
    to Matthias Road, despite confirmation emails from the previous Sunday that they
    deliver and the driver coming to my door to deliver it at the time.
    The manager then hangs up.
    I call back and speak to someone else who says that they can see from my records
    that I am a regular customer and can only apologise for the terrible way I have been
    treated.
    Needless to say I am beyond livid at being treated like I was some sort of criminal
    despite the fact that I have been a good customer for years and went out of my way
    to help a driver that can't navigate a bus stop on a main road?
    I expect a full written apology for the upset from the manager and demand to know
    how on earth you can allow your staff to treat customers like that. I was not
    abusive and I did not threaten them but I was treated like the ### of the earth.
    I want an enquiry and I expect to be compensated for the distress caused.
    Amanda Steele

• Am
      21st of Nov, 2008

I placed an order by telephone earlier tonight to be delivered to my house.
    duely and CLEARLY gave. They are very simple. From Newington green head down
    Matthias Road and when you see the first busstop thats my block of flats.
    Simple.
    the wrong end of the street and could I meet him there.
    I live on the third floor of a block of flats and I have a 7 year old child who
    shouldn't be left unattended. i inform the driver to at least go to the correct
    place I had told him earlier, .
    I go downstairs to collect the order and the driver is not there.
    I wait for 5 -10 minutes in the cold to see if he is on his way.
    Nothing.
    So I go upstairs and call Islington Pizza Hut.
    of kids outside the flat so the drivers life is in danger.
    road waiting for it
    deliver and the driver coming to my door to deliver it at the time.
    The manager then hangs up.
    treated.
    to help a driver that can't navigate a bus stop on a main road?
    how on earth you can allow your staff to treat customers like that. I was not
    I want an enquiry and I expect to be compensated for the distress caused.
    Amanda Steele

• Fu
      11th of Jul, 2011

7 july 2011, on about 12.20 pm. we three person visited pizza hut located in Taiping
    once i entered the pizza hut, we sit on the seat, then a waitress came to us and said that the seat is for five person, could not sat here, so we moved to another seat. After 5 minutes, entered three person, they sat on the five person seat.
    i felt very unsatistified with it, because very unfair to us, how can other person can sit on the seat and us cannot??????????????

i hope pizza hut can improve their unfair treatment, so that can give good impression to customer..