Menu
CB Fast Food Chains Pizza Hut 3311 S Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, US
Pizza Hut company logo
Pizza Hut
reviews & complaints
Pizza Hut company logo

Pizza Hut

3311 S Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
A
5:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pizza Hut - Store manager

On March 31 I called this location to place an order. I was on hold for 1hr and 30min. When the Manager answered the phone, she started that the only person working with her was the delivery 🚚. So, she offered me a in store credit for $20 that would be under my phone number. However, I place my order online today and went to pick it up. The Manager didn't honor her commitment. I gave my phone number.

She started she saw the coupon when I placed my order. But it went away.

Read full review of Pizza Hut