Pizza Hut / pizza hut, satwa, dubai - poor service

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello friends,
I went down to Pizza Hut in Satwa (Jafiliya) in Dubai last Friday with my friends, where I place my order and got the food after about an hour, not just me but other surround families, one Indian family just walked away…… anyway, 1st thing was they literally try to avoid/ignore you, when asked for cleaning table it was done after several calls, and still the table surface is sticky, then our first starter / garlic bread came in warm condition (not freshly hot) then drinks, and last the pizza came (but this time I agree that pizza was absolutely fresh and hot) and now the funniest part……… we request the bill, again 15 minutes, so get up and went to the counter and paid the bill, and I request that if you can pack up the left over pizzas (4 sizes) again they didn’t came, so I took the plate to counter and asked would you please pack this for me, and this Arabic guy did it but unfortunately I failed to see a simple smile on his face, as well as other staff’s faces…….. I think maybe these staff are working for free, or maybe they are not happy with their salaries? Then so what? If you are in industry then at least you should behave nicely and if you have any problem talk to your management, and you don’t have to treat your customers like dog (oops!)

So, guys beware when you happen to visit this particular branch of Pizza Hut, however other branch’s service is fine, thanks and enjoy your pizza 

Cc

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Jun, 2011

I had almost the same situation last night in the same branch in Satwa, i went there with my relatives, a couple who come from UK for honey moon 1st time in Dubai, i was praising about service in Dubai like any thing. 1st of all no body came for order for 15 minutes after calling many time to them 1 Arabic guy came with great attitude, after order the offer package of AED 89, he asked me of which flavor and i replied which you have, he threw menu in front of me and said just check and let me, he was so rode, i was so shy in front of my guests, then he punched wrong order when we went to take salad, he calls from far that we are not entitled about this and we have to pay extra, after arguing they change the order to our desired which we had given originally, they just service pizza but nothing else even drinks, it was so em brassing situation there, when i asked for the manager and meet with him, he did not do anything, just apologizes sir, this guy is like that only, we will service you drinks shortly, they served once we finished our food and ready to go, The Arabic guy who create all this drama was just smiling on us showing he has given us a hard time. All staff working there has no sense and no training at all. I will never go to any pizza hut in my life again.

• Mm
      21st of Jun, 2011

Shafwat, hopefully you learnt your lesson and wont praise service in Dubai as its definitely much inferior to what you get in most parts of USA/UK