Menu
reviews & complaints
Pizza Hut company logo

Pizza Hut

5050 Peach St, Erie, PA, 16509, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
A
1:25 am EDT

Pizza Hut - reckless driving

I am writing as a follow up to the conversation that I had with the shift manager, Sean at the Pizza Hut located at 5050 Peach Street, Erie Pa, to inform your corporate offices that my 12 year old son and I were almost involved in a very serious head on collision today; Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:45pm. This collision would have been caused by one of your delivery drivers operating a Red Pontiac Sunfire traveling straight in a center left turn only lane in order to pass the single line of traffic on W38th Street between Elmwood and Riling Avenues. In addition to your employee driving in a lane not designated for passing; he was also traveling at a very high rate of speed. I find this behavior not only dangerous but appalling. As a liability adjuster for an insurance company I handle a large number of claims for car accidents caused by stupidity, irresponsibly, and reckless driving. These accidents not only cause inconvenience to the innocent people traveling by the rules of the road, but also can cause serious and sometimes even fatal injuries. I would expect that the Pizza Hut Corporation would be against employing drivers that take the lives and safety of others for granted to deliver an order with this type of recklessness. There is nothing in this world worth the life of another person. This issue needs to be addressed immediately and I expect that it will be dealt with at the upmost importance.

Read full review of Pizza Hut