Pizza Hut / service

1 ConnswaterBelfast, Northern Ireland, County Down, United Kingdom Review updated:

Just had an extremely disappointing visit to pizza hut. On my previous visit to the same restaurant some friends were treated with racist discrimination by one of the staff before we arrived. Did not pursue my complaint at the time. Tonight the starter arrived after 30 minutes together with the pizza! There were 8 other customers! Minimum cheese on pizza. Was supposed to be a supreme. Nothing supreme about it! Very much doubt if the cola served was actually Pepsi as advertised. Won't ruin another evening eating at pizza hut.

Ji

Comments

12th of Aug, 2008

How Pathetic the service over the phone, the lady who I didn't get her name, I can tell you she was working Tuesday, August 12, 2008 time 5;30 pm location Kenner LA Chateau Estates, no Delivery because of a little rain, give me a break! I won't be calling pizza hut again Papa Johns had no problem over a little rain what kind of business you all running, you need to hire people who want to work!!!

• To
      13th of Aug, 2008

You need to not be such a FAT LAZY WHINNY TITTY BABY!!!

13th of May, 2009

I went to pizza hut for a meal with my mum and a friend of mine. I got a table straight as it was not that busy. We sat down and chose what we wanted to eat and then ordered. The waitress took our order which got a bit confusing at first but then I repeated the order at the end.

Order:
    1 meal for one – Garlic bread and a small vegetarian hot one NO CHEESES which we said three times and made very clear the waitress seemed to understand this.

1 medium vegetarian hot one

Drinks: 2 tap waters 1 J2o

We waited 20 minuets got our food we were very hungry, we didn’t get what we asked for. Instead we got:

Plate of garlic bread which if I may add was cold

2 Small vegetarian hot one both WITH CHEESE

We made a complaint and told them that we were hungry and had already waited 20mins. They said that was what we order, when I tried to tell them that was not our order they told me I was wrong. They kept on telling us that we were wrong. We asked to speak to the manager and the waitress and the gentleman that was there with here ‘claimed’ to be the manager after telling us we was wrong several times we told to bring our correct/ new order they will make them again in 5mins. We told them we do not want to pay for a meal or we want a discount they said they can’t do that even though they got the order wrong. How can you get such a simple order wrong?

We got our meal which was correct, we enjoyed our meal as we always do, but not one person came to us to ask us if our meal was ok as they normally should do in ALL restaurants. We finished our meal and went to pay expecting a discount for two orders they got wrong. In the end we went to pay out bill and we told the so called manager that we was not happy at all. When we asked him why not one person came to us to ask us how our meal was he said he did send someone. He practically said we were lying. There were only three staff members two of them we already had an argument with and the third on only sat us to our table and took our plates that are the only time we had someone attended to us. He then got very sarcastic with us and was talking down to us.

The staff were very rude and scruffy not one staff member was were a name badge the manager was leaning over the counter and talking to us. The body language came across as if he did not care about what we had to say and he was not bothered.

I don’t know what kind of staff Pizza Hut as a big company employ but that is not the kind of staff I would ever hire. I worked in retail as well before and the same rules apply such as name badge should be worn at all time, neat and tidy NEVER lean across the till area or the counter and always make customers feel welcome. In this case none of this happened. We never got an apology at all not from any staff member or the so called ‘manager’ I hope something will be done about this. I will never go to that pizza hut again an I will make sure none of my family or friend ever do go there because I do not what the to be treated in the same way as we was.

• Me
      13th of May, 2009

Get over it!... Its just pizza!.. .Why would you be so damn concerned for someone to come to your table asking if everything is alright after you act like a complete douche?

4th of Aug, 2009

Yesterday i went to the new pizza hut at alor star here to have my breakfast with my friend. no one great us, no one came to me to give the menu. then lastly i have called a waiter. his name AZAM. he came and gv us the menu. after half and hour only i get the menu. that guy ome and gv me the menu. after that no one come and get the order at my table. so i fed up with ur staf on that day so i just get out from the pizza hut. one thing pls make a note that yesterday is the first and last that i went to pizza hut. why ur staf very slow and lazy to done their job. what kind of bisness that u having. we not came to ur company to eat FOC. we gv u service charge. bleddy fool bisness that u having. that guy not metched to be ur staf. i realy hate this new pizza hut. good bye forever. FROM JAMAL BIN SALLEH.

• Am
      11th of Jan, 2010

They are suppose to welcome you to Pizza Hut, and they are suppose to wear the uniform that is to be worn at Pizza Hut, name badge, black pants, black shoes, Pizza Hut hats, and Pizza Hut work shirts. If the employees does not wear their uniforms they could've been fired or Pizza Hut could've been shut down, if the inspector came in to the store and seen it for their self. Pizza Hut is not what it's suppose to be anymore. I know cause i had worked at a Pizza Hut in Indiana.

• Re
      13th of Mar, 2010

Couldn't get answer on the phone and when I did they put me on hold and didn't come back. I decided to go by
    actual location and stood at the front and waited to place an order and nobody would acknowledge me. So I left and went to the Dairy Queen where I was greeted
    very enthusiastically and warmly. Service was great!
    Someone needs to check management at some of their
    Pizza Huts. This would never have happened if someone else had been in charge. Old management who were ousted were great and this is what happens when the right people are no longer there. I have been in management and customer service and this was awful!

• Ci
      26th of May, 2011

If the commercial say ANY pizza $10 with any crust why is it when I call to place a order they say its $2 more for stuffed crust.. thats faulst advertisment.

• Vo
      3rd of Mar, 2012

They have the most unprofessional employees at night.This store hires anyone with no common sense.These young people that works there want a job but care less about doing it.Even the male manager there thinks if your isn't right then its your fault for placing that order. The delivery service there is so mess up, they will cancel your order if the driver can't locate your house in the neighborhood. Ask this question, why no map, gps, phone or hire people with some knowledge of where they will be working. Please if you just got to have Pizza Hut, try one the other side of town. The store service represent its employees

• Wo
      31st of Mar, 2012

i ordered pizza from pizza hut kemaman on 29/3/12. i ordered online, and paid with my visa. after 2 hours, got a called saying they r only going to send then, which was already at 11pm (ordered at 9pm), at 11:30 no sign of it, so i called. the manager said she thought my order has arrived. then called again saying they couldnt find the house (which was supposed to be sorted out earlier). i cancelled, and asked for refund but apparently manager was ?slow. offered to deliver my pizza THE NEXT DAY!!! and didnt understand wht a refund is. - very pissed