Orbitz / annoying promo Emails

I continue to get Orbitz' incessant, annoying, asinine promo E-mails daily. Orbitz "unsubscribe", "contact us", "customer service" buttons do absolutely nothing. I had been a long time Orbitz customer but all future travel plans will be through Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, anyone but Orbitz.

Mi
Jun 6, 2013

Comments

• Or
      10th of Jun, 2013

Hi, Mit,
    This is Robert, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations team. Please email us at [protected]@orbitz.com. with the email address for the account, you would like to unsubscribe. Please use my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.
    Thank you for your patience, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,
    Robert Woyach
    Orbitz Customer Relations

• Mi
      7th of Apr, 2014

I too get Ortiz unlimited dally email and can not unscribe, or contact customer service etc.

24th of Jun, 2016

I also have had a lousy experience with Orbitz and will try to convince anyone not to book with Orbitz! They had a promotion that indicated if you book a cruise you would only be charged $25 if you had to cancel..sure enough, i had to cancel and they charged $100 and kept saying this stupid sentence "it was on the invoice, it was on the invoice"...so stupid, it was a promotion!

• Th
      9th of Mar, 2017

I too have unsubscribed NUMEROUS times and emailed customer service to no avail! I'm trying to find somewhere to make a complaint! Please help! This is a daily thing!!

• En
      23rd of Aug, 2017
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Booked one hotel stay. Now can't get them to stop sending e-mails (or apparently sharing my e-mail address with other organizations) No unsubscribe option on the e-mails. Attempt to log in with e-mail address they send to and the system says there's no account with that address. Also, the price I got on the hotel room was almost $100 higher than what the hotel would have given me if I had called. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

• Ru
      5th of May, 2018

Yep. Unsubscribe and the email keeps coming.

• Ru
      5th of May, 2018

Yep. I asked them to stop sending an email. 3 days later it's still coming. They need a computer ethics lesson.

14th of May, 2018

Same thing has been happening to me. I unsubscribed 1 month ago and still get emails. Can we do a class action lawsuit!!!????

3rd of Jun, 2018

No matter how many times you click UNSUBSCRIBE they just keep on coming.

• Rs
      25th of Jul, 2018

I don't have an account with Orbitz, but a friend emailed me their itinerary and now I'm getting emails EVERY DAY, and I have also unsubscribed EVERY DAY. They say it takes time to update their system, and some emails may still come - what ever! We all know it can be in an instant with computer programs. This is deliberate and I will never use Orbitz, or have any one send me anything from Orbitz again.

• Ro
      20th of Aug, 2018

I used the socialnetwork email address and it came back as undeliverable. Really?? I can't unsubscribe. Outlook spams it but still coming through on my phone.

• Pe
      22nd of Aug, 2018

I also used socialnetwork email to complain and it was kicked back (outlook). Daily spam from Orbitz. Normally I use Expedia and have no such problems, the single time I use Orbitz I am constantly bombarded with spam. Never again will I use the Orbitz service.