Best Western International Logo

Best Western International

Having problems with Best Western International?

Best Western International Customer Service Contacts

1800 780 7234 (USA and Canada)
131 779 (Australia)
800 440 2474 (India)
1800 889 639 (Philippines)
1800 415 5335 (Singapore)
1800 0013 1779 (Thailand)
1800 528 1234 (Mexico)
+44 800 393 130 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 237 893 (New Zealand)
+43 800 295 194 (Austria)
+32 80 016 776 (Belgium)
+45 80 010 988 (Denmark)
+358 80 012 010 (Finland)
+31 800 022 1455 (Netherlands)
+351 800 839 361 (Portugal)
+41 800 552 344 (Switzerland)
+852 30 174 112 (Hong Kong)
+27 800 994 284 (South Africa)
+82 807 070 882 (South Korea)
+54 800 266 4504 (Argentina)
6201 N. 24th Parkway
Phoenix, Arizona
United States - AZ85016

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Western International Customer Service. Initial Best Western International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Western International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Western International. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Western International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Best Western International Complaints & Reviews

Nov 13, 2020

Best Western International — Negligence to covid19 regulations

This complaint is about Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn and Suites in Denton, TX. This hotel does not...

Aug 10, 2020

Best Western — Highway robbery for unauthorized hotel charges

I recently took my daughter to the mountains for tubing, antiquing, and horseback riding. We had reservation...

Feb 11, 2020

Best Western International — rude customer service from the general manager

I have been staying at the Best Western Plus in Lincoln anualy for the last 5 years. I actually made a very...

Oct 18, 2019

Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East — rooms and service

The rooms were not clean, one had a strong mold odor, another had roaches. Customer service was terrible —...

Best Western InternationalI am complaining, because I was charged twice for the same service in a night

I was charged twice when I did the reservation $141.87 for only a night and later in the hotel I had to pay $108.89, my name is nellide bernardino, the reservation was made 08/21 and the hotel was 08/29 (1290 n temple ave starke, Florida 32091, conf#[protected]-01, also a $7.99 in hotelbookingservfee, taking into account they charged me $108.89 for a night in that hotel, they are suppose to give me back $141.87

Best Western Internationalmouse in hotel room

My complaint relates to Best Western Plus Sands Hotel
    1755 Davie Street, Vancouver BC V6G 1W5

confirmation no- [protected]-01

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights (16-19 September 2019) at the end of a three week road trip. We had booked the hotel months in advance and were looking forward to the final nights of our holiday in comfortable accommodation conveniently placed for exploring Vancouver.
    Instead, we were allocated a room which appeared nice enough but while we were still unpacking a mouse appeared and was running around the room.
    We called reception to complain and were told that someone would be sent to the room.
    No one appeared so we called reception again and complained and a male member of staff arrived. He offered us a handful of free breakfast vouchers!
    We pointed out that this was not going to get rid of the mouse and asked what he intended to do about it!
    He confirmed that he had no idea and would ask staff on reception what to do next.
    The mouse disappeared and then kept reappearing as there was a gap in the skirting board.
    Reception staff were unhelpful to say the least and said that they could not offer us another room as the hotel was full. We asked them to find us a room elsewhere and they said that there was no availability due to an event in town that evening.
    We also tried to make a booking elsewhere but everywhere was fully booked.
    At this stage reception staff said that we would not have to pay for the first night accommodation which we accepted as by this time we had wasted a lot of time when we had hoped to be sightseeing in town.
    We tried to put this to the back of our minds for the remainder of the stay but did not enjoy being in the room at all and stayed out as much as possible. The reception staff also gave us the impression that this had happened previously.
    Obviously if you have one mouse in the hotel you will be likely to have multiple number of mice so you have a problem.
    When we checked out of the hotel we asked the reception staff if the bill had been amended and were told it had been. However, while we were having breakfast elsewhere I checked the bill and found that we had been overcharged by $262.88.
    Returned to reception where a corrected bill was given to us . Staff were not at all apologetic and we were relieved to leave the hotel.
    I feel furious at the inept way in which staff dealt ( or failed to deal) with the problem and that our long awaited stay in the city was such a disappointment.
    We paid a total of $551.53 for 3 nights accommodation that we avoided being in as much as possible as the hotel is infested with mice.
    I think that an apology and further reimbursement are a reasonable request and I am interested to hear how you intend to resolve my complaint and the problem at this hotel.

Jane Gould and Stephen Gould

Best Western Internationalfilthy conditions and disrespectful manager

I recently stayed at Surestay plus by beat western Coquitlam (September 8 2019)

Being a best western fan and that this motel was close to friends I was visiting I checked in early... a very helpful front desk person helped me... having gone to the room in a graffiti filled elevator I entered a room with a 1950s stove in it ... knowing I only needed a bed I over looked the uncleanliness and sadly appointed room and went out for the day with friends... when they picked me up we laughed at the hundreds of mattresses and box springs strewn around in the parking area... upon my return at 9 pm I decided to do some laundry as one can only take so much on a motorbike... I needed change so called the desk 5 times with no answer only to go searching the hotel to find him smoking out back ... he gave me change and s free box of detergent for my near hour wait to find him...after going to bed I woke in the morning to accidentally move the bed to find a pen and a used condom? At which point I left as quickly as possible... I was sent a feedback notice which I filled out only to have ur general manager tell me my subjective opinion was not needed... I can forward the email thread if u wish...to recap

Filthy seedy motel
      Laundry room full of spider webs and falling ceiling tiles
      Hallways with dead appliances sitting
      Empty vending machines
      Bent emergency info signs
      Etched graffiti in elevators
      Hundreds of mattresses in parking area
      Torn carpets
      Dirty floors grimey walls
      And attendants with better things to do then work

I wonder if a corporate visit was done to this location as I understand it is new to Surestay if so it saddens me as a long time best western patron... We do annual motorbike trip across Canada for cancer and best western has been our hotel of choice that we will be rethinking after emailing with ur manager Nasir Zubair disregarded me like a dirty old mattress in the parking lot!

I would like a reply and a remedy

Jul 01, 2019

Best Western Plus La Porte Hotel & Conference Center — check-in

I was at a family wedding on Saturday, June 29th and the bride & groom held a block of rooms for the...

La Porte

Best Western Internationalinvoice not received

I did the reservation through Albergo Roma, Bw Signature Collection. My itinerary number is R1480683711. I stayed one night in Albergo Roma, Castelfranco Veneto. I don't have any invoice about my payment for reimbursing. I asked the hotel they couln't help me to find it either. Can you please help me how to get the invoice to reimburse from my company. thank you,

SS

Apr 14, 2019

Surestay Best Western — unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behavior

Date of incident April 6, 2019, 7:00 PM Confirmed Reservation #[protected] Check-In April 6, 2019, Check-Out...

Jan 03, 2019

Best Western International — treatment of young staff employees

We are disgusted with the treament that my 17 year old daughter has received while working at best western...

Stowmarket

Best Western International — service

Hello my name is Kyle Thoma And I flew to Vancouver from Toronto, Ontario to visit some friends living in...

Pitt Meadows

Best Western International — sure stay plus hotel that is affiliated to best western

I had reservations that I needed to cancel ahead of my check in date and noticed my charge card was still...

Best Western Internationalbest western arizonian inn holbrook

I had a prepaid reservation for my wife and I to stay at the above hotel on 09/20/18. My UK travel agent had made the reservation and confirmed that no voucher was required. When I arrived to check in I was dealt with by Charlie who was rude and insolent from the outset, he appeared to totally lack the required customer service skills for his job. He insisted I must have a printed voucher even when I showed him the information from my agent which showed none was needed, he even photocopied part of my travel itinerary he said he needed. I am a senior citizen with arthritic knees and am not supposed to climb stairs or carry heavy weights so I asked for a ground floor room, he said my reservation only entitled me to their cheaper room which was second floor, he quoted in excess of 50% of the price of a ground floor room for me to upgrade which was excessive to say the least. When I said that I couldn't carry my cases up to the second floo he just shrugged. He took a lengthy phone call which someone else could easily have taken and kept me waiting. His colleagues had become uncomfortable with how he was dealing with me and twice tried to take over the check in but he turned them away. I felt that he was deliberately mistreating me. I hurt my knees getting my luggage up two flights of steep stairs and got no sleep and had to cancel my plans for the remainder of my holiday as I was limited in what I could do as a result of knee pain.
          The hotel was not well maintained, trash was stored under the stairwell, the breakfast was very poor in a totally inadequate room..
          I feel this Charlie was a totally unsuitable person to be representing Best Western and feel very badly treated especially as you claim to be committed to addressing accessibility.

Best Western International — best western royal - brussels

This hotel is unacceptable to the Best Western Brand. The room is very dated, no soap near the sink, only one...

Brussels

Best Western Bolton London — hotel

am traveling for work with my 2 children and was denied accomadations based on my reservation only...

London

Best Western International — room service

So I had the experience of coming back to my hotel and the key not working. Then getting accused of smoking...

Best Western Internationalwitnessed 5th floor housekeeper {michelle} using crystal meth or crack

I walked in on the housekeeper and she was in the bath room smoking out of a glass pipe. I also seen this same girl in the hotel drinking a small liquor bottle.she was cursing loud an complaining about how nasty the guests are.i was shocked and disgusted, my son who is 10 also heard her .I then noticed how deranged she was acting and complained to the inspector ms.phyliss but I still saw the housekeeper working the next day! I was shocked that they allow this behavior and drug use to go on while at work .I hope this matter is handledand she is drug tested bc they have keys to our room and our things.please look into this

Best Western Internationalnot sending an invoice

Good afternoon:

My name is Carlos, I stayed at your hotel from the 11 to 12 of June in Paris.

I had an issue with my credit card (was hacked) and the fees of two nights cannot be charged, but as I´m proving with this email chain, I put in contact with Champ Elysee hotel and I paid on June 22nd.

UNFORTUNATELY I didn't receive the same respect from you and we are in the middle of July and spite of calling two or three times I was not able to have a simple invoice of those two nights.

I´m very disappointed because I have been completely fair paying once I left the hotel but as I´m telling you I didn't receive reciprocity as a customer.

I need a solution for this simple matter and I have just a few time for my expenses reimbursement.

Best regards,

Carlos MOLINA

Best Western International — best western apalachicola florida usa

The hotel parking lot faces a private lot that has very large plastic blue tarps strung from three tops to...

Apalachicola