Having problems with Trivago?

Trivago Customer Service Contacts

140 Broadway 46th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trivago Customer Service. Initial Trivago complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trivago above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trivago. Discuss the issues you have had with Trivago and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Trivago Complaints & Reviews

Trivagoadvert

I can not believe how demeaning to women I find your current advert. You seem to find it acceptable to portray an older woman with grey hair. Indicating to me that older women have no common sense or media acumen to source a good deal online.
Completely shocking in this day and age. I am a soon to be 51 year old woman in my prime. Completely able to navigate my way around technology and fit and active.
We are not all grey haired and stupid post age 50!!!

Nov 16, 2019

Trivago — reviews on your listing of our business

You state you combine reviews from all over the web but your total does not tally even remotely with that...

Trivagoproduct

Trivargo sends you to Otel and they are a SCAM, I booked two rooms a Deluxe and Superior room and when I checked the reservation two weeks before the trip the Deluxe room was cancelled. When I contacted them that I saw the room was cancelled they said sorry and would booked another room. But what they did was to replace the Deluxe room that was cancelled with a Superior room a $431.46 difference in cost. I called, open a ticket and messaged with them several times for more than a week, they now claim when they advertise a deluxe or superior room that they are the same thing.

Trivagohotel reservation

My husband booked Hotel Sis Pins in Mallorca through Hotels for Everyone (via Trivago) on 3/28/19 for our honeymoon in Spain (dates of stay 7/2-7/4). We received a vague email on 5/3/19 about Hotels for Everyone shutting down and further indicating that our hotel reservation would likely be cancelled. We emailed the hotel immediately on 5/3/19 to check whether our hotel reservation was cancelled and received confirmation that our reservation was still in place. When we arrived to the hotel in Spain, we were informed that Hotels for Everyone did cancel our reservation, although we were never informed by the hotel or Hotels for Everyone that this was DEFINITELY the case. I still had a charge for $325.69 listed on my account and immediately contacted our bank, Chase, to dispute the charge. We were also incredibly panicked that we were in another country without accommodations and specifically WHILE ON OUR HONEYMOON. The hotel still had a remaining hotel room, so we booked directly with them at a higher price ($406.19). We initially correctly received our refund of $325.69. Hotels for Everyone then wrongly disputed this refund. I now have two charges totaling $731.88 for ONE hotel stay. We did not receive our refund of $325.69. These charges are fraudulent and this company has caused us a significant amount of unnecessary stress.

Trivagoamoma.com

Booked hotel in interlaken from 20th to 21st September through international site amoma.com via trivago booking ID 7847693

Hotel did not honour it as site amoma.com got Bankrupt

We had to book new on the spot for INR 12628 = 170 CHF

Please refund our amount

Booking ID - 7847693

Why amoma is collaborating with fraudsters making consumers getting cheated

Ruchir kapoor
        [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2019

Trivago — amoma.com booking service.

Good afternoon I booked accommodation via Trivago, with Amoma.com and have been informed they are no longer...

Sep 24, 2019

Trivago — pro

YOU took my money for a second year after I had verbally told you not to. my verbal request wa...

Trivago"amano"

Guys im totally not happy with the service i got from the both of urll i made booking on the 30July 2019 at Balmoral hotel ref no [protected] time 16:36 booking conformation from credit card no5239826902743186 i arrived at the above hotel knowing it was paid only to find out it was cancel on the 17 September 2019 without notifying us as a family and no money was transferred back in my account, had to book again with the money i saved as my spending and petrol money cause we drove 550 kilos for a holiday which we thought accommodation was well taken cared of from"Trivago"im totally not Happy with your service and will make it my means to make this experience go viral you guys made me a stupid at reception when i heard that money wasn't received and booking was canceled i dont care what's your relationship with" Amano "but i need my money back into the above mention account Asap or Ombudsman will hear and deal with this situation i paid R4800 including breakfast now have to make alternative arrangements cause im stranded from home guys your service sucks im ever sorry for trusting that you guys will make my family vacation possible hear from me soon.Mr Burrell [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com 🖕

Trivagobali palms resort

We bought a $99 deal each and We paid an extra $179us to resort for upgrade. Our upgrade was a tiny bedroom with bathroom that was hard to get in to. Toilet looked at wall when sitting your face was only a foot from wall, which was covered in dried urine and Mould. When we put in complaint and told them that we wanted to move out, we had to wait to talk to sales manager Dave.
            Dave arrived ten minutes later and when we told him we were not happy with accomadation due to manly the Mould that I am severely allergic to and would like a refund for the rest of the weeks accomadation, he got in our faces and told us no refund would be given.
            When threatened with police he said go ahead nothing will happen to me .
            I bought the $99 deal from Facebook and thought it would be fine. The resort is falling apart and needs heaps of renovation, besides no beach just a wall. We were also told by sales manager Tony when I rang that it was close to everything and a beautiful resort. We have now moved to a beautiful resort up the road called Sengara Wangi beach resort which is a family run establishment.
            Anybody reading this, beware of cheap deals on Facebook by Bali Palms Resort or any company with cheap deals as they are timeshare and holiday is dictated by them and manager is out for himself and not his customers.

Aug 09, 2019

Trivago — a booking

I went on trivago to book a hotel it took me to booking.com the hotel are saying there is no booking for my...

Aug 08, 2019

Trivago — room

My friend & Myself stayed here for a night on 27th July 2019. It was very uncomfortable, we could feel...

Trivagoabout trivago spokesman

I see your trivago spokesman, Mr. Williams is still doing your commercials even after caught drunk behind the wheel of an automobile.It is obvious that you condone drunk driving. Do you have any idea how many innocent people, ( including children), die every year from drunk drivers? it is a disgrace that trivago thinks it's ok to drive drunk. For that reason I will never ever book anything with trivago...

Apr 07, 2019

Trivago — room is not clean. hair, mosquito and cockroaches everywhere

I checked in 7 of April. there is no wardrobe to hang the clothes no hunger to hang my cloths. Hair is every...

Mar 06, 2019

Trivago — unauthorized superscription

Dear sir/ Madam, i had not authorized any subscription or any transaction for Trivago. I have not opted for...

Trivagohotel reservation

I logged into my Trivago account and booked a hotel reservation through the search engine. After putting in my hotel request and dates I chose a site they recommended and booked and paid for my hotel.

Since that time I have found out that the booking company has taken my money, cancelled the reservation that was made on my behalf, gone out of business, but did not reimburse me the money and I am not able to communicate with them and they do not respond.

The company that my reservation was booked with through Trivago was HotelQuickly.

I believe that Trivago should be responsible for reimbursing me the money I have been scammed out of since they provided the Booking Company on their online service.

I was booked at Deer Lodge on June 2 and 3, 2019 through Hotel Quickly via Trivago
                Annette Ferguson my reservation confirmation was zbr-87021

[protected]@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2019

Trivago — stay for one double bedroom at the london hilton hyde park from fri, 18 jan to mon, 21 jan, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam, I booked and paid twice for the same hotel room. We did not occupy another hotel room. On...

Trivagoprice appear on trivago website

I was browsing through trivago website comparing hotel prices in hoping to get an affordable hotel price however the price appear to be different when I click to the agoda website. I feel dissapointed as I try to click and refresh for a few times and I still cant get the price that appear in trivago website. Please advice me on how to get the price that appear on trivago website.

Trivagohotel booking scam

I booked through trivago a hotel in Shanghai. the site reverted me to another site hotel quickly. This site was a scam. I trusted trivago site to direct me to a reputable hotel booking site, which did not occur. I booked through hotel quickly, who I now realise have a terrible reputation for booking the hotel then cancelling your booking without offering you a refund. I am now out of pocket $240. i just feel that being a site people trust this hotel quickly should be removed from trivago. If I have an experience like this again I will not be using trivago.

Trivago — advertised facilities I didn't receive

when booking my one night stay I was under the impression that the room would include a tv as it stated thi...

Trivagohotelquickly

On October 11, 2018 I made a reservation on your website and paid for it in full. Confirmation number 2543498 for December 7 - 9 at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort. I made the reservation for my employee who was attending a meeting in Las Vegas. I utilized your site because it was known for its reliability.

You cn imagine my surprise when she called me to inform me that her reservation had been canceled by the people that had made it ( not us). When I contacted Hotelquickly they admitted the problem was theair and offered a voucher. I requested my money back since I had already had to pay more for less so that my employee had a place to stay. Now several weeks have gone by and we have received nothing no voucher, no refund, no reply.

How can anyone rely on your site when this type of fraud is found there.

Norman Bogdanow