Norton / support
I contacted norton for a very basic issue:
I wanted to delete some duplicate entries in my n. Password vault.
However, the technician I contacted went into my hard drive and deleted rows and rows of data... Then he opened my 'disc cleanup' window and checked every box and deleted everything. Everything listed.
As a result, I have lost irreplaceable files and the data he deleted from my file explorer clearly has affected my desktop's performance. It keeps crashing into a blue screen that says there is a problem and it tries to make the automated repairs. But, apparently, it fails because the blue screen reappears every hour or so!
These entry-level 'technicians' get in over their head, playing with details and programs they are ill-equipped to manage.
They do not listen. They do not understand me and I have a hard time understanding them!
I was transferred four times yesterday which finally came to a 'promised call back' (within one hour) from a higher skilled technician who would try to find and restore my lost files.
No one ever called me back.
I have had a hundred apologies and excuses... But I am not satisfied with meaningless apologies. I am angry.
Updated by Dale Raes, Feb 12, 2019
and again they have 'gotten rid of' me with another 'promised call back.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank 
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec "Norton" - virus 
- Norton Antivirus - billed twice