Menu
Norton
customer service contacts

Norton
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

407 complaints
219 resolved 188 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Norton. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Singapore)
Singapore
0 0
More phone numbers

What is Norton’s email addresses?

Norton’s support and contact email addresses are socialsupport@symantec.com, global_exams@symantec.com

Norton website

What category is Norton related to?

Norton is related to the Antivirus Software category.

What are the social media accounts of Norton?

What is Norton's Facebook?
Connect with Norton via Facebook at Norton
What is Norton's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Norton on YouTube at Norton
What is Norton's LinkedIn?
See Norton's portfolio on LinkedIn at Norton
ADVERTISIMENT

Norton information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Norton is a multinational company founded on March 1, 1982 by Gary Hendrix with its headquarters located at Tempe, Arizona, U.S. and key people behind it being Frank E. Dangeard(Chairman) and Vincent Pilette(CEO). Norton currently employs approximately 3,659 people. Norton deals in the Computer software industry and provides services in Computer security, by offering products such as Cybersecurity software, and provides its services worldwide According to the latest report, Norton has generated US$ 2.49 billion (2020) and net income being US$ 3.887 billion (2020)

Expand Collapse all
Who is the founders of Norton?

Norton was founded in Gary Hendrix.

When was Norton founded?

Norton was founded in March 1, 1982.

What industry does Norton compete in?

Norton competes in Computer software industry.

What services does Norton offer?

Norton offers its services in Computer security industry.

How to write a complaint about Norton?

To write a complaint about Norton and get an answer from the officials of Norton, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Norton can be filed via the specific Norton complaint section.

Overview of Norton complaint handling

407 Norton reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2006. The latest review Norton 360 Anti Virus Plan was posted on Aug 17, 2022. The latest complaint refund of annual subscription was resolved on Apr 10, 2020. Norton has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 407 reviews. Norton has resolved 219 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Norton?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Norton Customer Service. Initial Norton complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Norton above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Norton. Discuss the issues you have had with Norton and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Norton’s complaints

M
12:51 pm EDT

Norton - Norton 360 Anti Virus Plan

On 8/16/2022 I was contacted via e-mail that my subscription was renewed and that the payment would be automatically deducted from my bank account within 24 - 48 hours. There was a telephone number [protected]) to call if I wanted to cancel. I immediately call the telephone number and requested to cancel the subscription. I was told that I would have...

P
9:50 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Norton - Automatic renewal of Lifelock, upgrade, etc.

I received the automatic renewal on July 8. I tried several times to call to cancel per instructions on the email. I never got a call answered nor was there an opportunity to leave a message. I also on July 8 sent an email reply to cancel. Then I got an automatic upgrade for $248.99 which I also tried to cancel by phone. I have no record of my initial...

A
9:41 pm EDT

Norton - Norton 360 Premium

I (Anita) had a Norton 360 Premium subscription and also a Mobile Norton that I renewed in June 22. My husband (Allan) has a Norton 360 Premium subscription from a business that is no longer operating that he paid in April 22. I was told in a conversation that I could cancel my subscription, but not my Allan's as it was over 100 days old. So the agent...