Having problems with McAfee?

McAfee Customer Service Contacts

1800 1441 0475 (Philippines)
+1 888 847 8766 (United States)
+44 175 321 7500 (United Kingdom)
+61 386 999 200 (Australia)
+32 22 750 703 (Belgium)
+45 70 277 277 (Denmark)
+49 893 7070 (Germany)
+39 255 4171 (Italy)
+31 205 863 800 (Netherlands)
+852 28 248 811 (Hong Kong)
+60 322 987 213 (Malaysia)
+65 62 227 555 (Singapore)
+27 117 075 500 (South Africa)
+57 15 111 700 (Chile & Latin America)
2821 Mission College Blvd

Spain
Avenida de Bruselas № 22, Edificio Sauce, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid
Spain

China

• SK Tower, Level 17, Unit 1703-04, № 6, Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing,100022, PRC
• Room 903, Eco City 9F, 1788 West Nanjing Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200040, China
• 3~5F, Bldg № 3, Vision Business Park, № 9, Gao Xin 9th South Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518057, China

Hong Kong
Unit 26/F, Chubb Tower, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

India

•1231, 3rd Floor, Solitaire Park Building № 12, Chakala, Opp. Hotel Mirador, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 40093
•1F Pine Valley, Sector IV, Embassy GolfLinksBusiness Park, Inner Ring Road, Domlur, Bangalore – 560071

Israel
4 Hanechoshet St., Orr Tower B, Floor 7, Tel Aviv 69710, Israel

Japan

•Shibuya Mark City West, 16/20th Fl., 1-12-1 Dougenzaka Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
• Kintetsu Dojima Building, 18F, 2-2-2 Dojima, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0003

Malaysia
Level 28, The Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Singapore
10 Kallang Avenue, Aperia Tower 2 № 06-10, Singapore 339510

South Africa
1st Floor – Wrigley Field, The Campus, 57 Sloane St., Bryanston 2021, South Africa

Taiwan
29F, № 68, Sec. 5, Zhongxiao East Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei 11065, Taiwan

UAE & Middle East
DIC Building № 16, Offices 137-141, Dubai - UAE

Brazil
Av. Nações Unidas, 8.501 – 16º andar, Pinheiros – São Paulo – SP, CEP 05425-070, Brazil

Chile & Latin America
Av. Providencia 1760, 19th Floor, Providencia, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma № 342 Piso 25, Colonia Juárez, México DF, C.P. 06600

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McAfee Customer Service. Initial McAfee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McAfee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McAfee. Discuss the issues you have had with McAfee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

McAfee Complaints & Reviews

McAfeevirus protection

Automatic renewal charged to credit card. Contacted credit card company and charge was removed but McAfee denied reversal so it was charged back. Now McAfee says since it was over 60 days they will not issue a refund. Charge was originally disputed by me on December 9 (evidence by letter) . I have not owned these devices for over 2 years, I have now been charged $119.99 twice (unfortunately, I did not catch the charge in December of 2019) for a product I have not used.

McAfeeAnnual Charge

This company has charged my credit card £119 for an annual charge which I did not agree to at any time which I had to pay as did not want any issues with my credit

I would like to cancel this being possible and I will also write to Barclaycard to inform them that I had not agreed and if they try this again in Dec 2021 it will be stopped

Please can you help with above and next steps

McAfeeCharging me without my consent

I've never heard of this company before even though they say I am a customer. Today (1/8/21), I opened my email to discover one from them that said I owe them $499! I called and got some guy from Pakistan who continued to insist that I owed them this money, although he could never explain to me why.

I am concerned that they will find a way to to take my money.

Charging me without my consent

McAfeePop up ads during working

I am McAfee customer as far I remember last three years, have experienced lots of pop up ads and offers disturbing work and with words like accept the risk while having valid rights to and paid the yearly subscription to accept it. These pop ups are annoying and useless, pop ups with higher pricing offers asking renew now on company like yours does not look right, ([protected]@gmail.com)

McAfeeVPN

I have the best Mcafee with VPN and on US247tv some channels are telling me I have to use NORDVPN which wants you to subscribe, which costs money.
          Do I need to drop Mcafee go to Norden and buy, if so why do I need Mcafee?
          Mc VPN said use fastest or country and Barbados is not listed but many others are on the list?
          I like Mc and do not want to change, please advise.

McAfeeTotal protection antivirus program

I have been using Mcafee Antivirus for 20 years now with out any major problems until now, I recently bought a copy of the program from Amazon while it was on sale to renew the subscription I have installed on my computer, but when I loaded it I was only given 227 days service and not the 365 days I bought, I called the company support and was connected to someone that hardly spoke English, well needless to say my problem was not resolved, I don't like being taken advantage of, Mcafees loss I am switching to another company when my 227 day are up

McAfeePop up advertising on my computer

Last year, 2019, I was getting a pop up advert from on my computer ever day, for about six months. I eventually got to speak to someone at the company who said it was automatic and could not be stopped. I obviously did not accept this and continued trying and eventually after another couple of months had it stopped.
              Some time in june 2020 it started again for no reason as I not spoken to anyone or done any business with them. I managed to send them a message telling them to stop and that I did not do business with them and never would, ever.
              I now get the same pop up on my computer about a dozen times a day, probably more if I used the computer more.
              This is nothing more than harassment and no decent, ethical company would do this.
              Mcafee are doing this. How do I get them to stop? Who do I complain to?.

Sam william greene
              [protected]@gmail.com

McAfeeStill waiting for refund, urgent!

You took £89.99 out of my account on 31st March 2020. I did not receive an email warning about this and more importantly, I no longer use your products or have them on my laptop. I have emailed and posted on numerous occasions and am only sent a telephone to number to ring which is not accessible from my phone. I have also been asked for my email address which I have now supplied 3 times ([protected]@gmail.com).
                I just want want my money back. This is the most appalling customer services I have ever encountered.
                Hilary Jones

McAfeeAntivirus alex parker ext 130935

Hello service manager,

Yesterday, May 04, 2020, I contacted McAffee customer support to help me reinstall McAffee AntiVirus software.

I have talked to Alex Parker ext. 130935. It was the worst service I had.

He refused to help me reinstall program with still valid subscription.
                  He refused to pass the call to supervisor for quick resolution. Absence of any support and lack of professional conduct from customer service force me to act.

This is way I have to move from being McAffee live customer to competition and never look back.

Antoni,

Apr 30, 2020

McAfee — You have taken £89.99 from my bank

On the 14th of April you took £89.99 from my Debit card. I informed you that this was cancelled and requested...

McAfeeantivirus unauthorised payment

I have purchased antivirus last year, the renewal cost was more than the purchase cost and when I tried for refund, the refund was not initiated rather that guy tried making transaction from my account, I got the mail from my bank, and i have to block my card for that. I have paid 3000 for the renewal.

how can they try unauthorized access to bank account ???

Bank informed me for the same that somebody tried withdrawing amount, i got a mail also

antivirus unauthorised payment

McAfeeCharged unexpectedly

Yesterday I UNISTALLED the outdated antivirus from old laptop, and BOOM: charged for 99.95 EUROS.

Now I have a service request number [protected], and I have to call to USA being in Spain.

Amazing!

Trying to send back with my bank.

Mar 14, 2020

McAfee — Unauthorised payments taken from my bank

04/03/2020 I noticed an unauthorised payment to McAfee for 89.99 from my bank account. They investigated and...

Mar 11, 2020

McAfee — technical support

I phoned support on the 3/11/2020 in the after noon I had a few problems with my McAfee account. Iwas hacked...

McAfeeAuto renewal

I did not authorise a renewal and have just realised your company has taken this for the previous 7 years for a service I haven't used. I would like you to investigate and show me written consent for this auto renewal and request a refund for charging for a service you have not supplied. I am concerned that you are unaware of this issue and that if I hadn't noticed how long this fraudulent charge would have continued. At present I can only see back to 2014 but will be contacting my bank for further details.These payments range from £64.99 to £89.99 from 2014 to 2020. I am also very annoyed with myself for not finding your mistake earlier. Please advise when and how you intend to rectify this error.
                        Kind regards
                        Julia Ellingworth

McAfeeOvercharge and unaccesabiity

I have been trying for over a week now to get in touch with one of your custoemr service department regarding a significant amount taken out of my account. I paid for a yearly subscription on the 6th January and on the 25th February ninety pounds was taken out of my account.
                          This, along with the fact I have been unable to get in contact with anyone from both your servie and customr complaints department is disgraceful, and I will not be renewing or recommending your service to anyone.
                          Can you kindly rectify the mistake and refund me the ninety pounds you have wrongly taken.
                          I can be contacted by email as seen below:

Casey Ogden

McAfeetotal protection

Dear McAfee,

The renewal of the above is due in April and already I have had requests to renew at a price of £64.99. The renewal does not show how many laptops this covers, I only have 2 in the household. The fee quoted is £64.99, I can see a price of £39.99 fr 5 devices on your website but this is not offered, why not? You also have a host of resellers quoting prices much lower than your own, why? If I am to renew my subscription directly with yourselves I require I much lower price than you currently quote. What can you offer?

Regards

Nigel
                            4 Corn Croft Lane
                            SN10 2FR

Feb 05, 2020

McAfee — spoof email

I received an email which looked quite genuine & convincing and most probably would be/has been accepted...

McAfeerenewal

Your Reference Order # CS2467940877
                              Susan Cook
                              I may have pruchased this service in January 2019 and according to the details given by yourself my subscription is not due to end until 20 January 2020 yet I note you have charged my card £89.99 on 21 December 2019, a month early, without providing me with a reminder or anything beforehand or after. To the best of my knowledge I have not used your service and I do not intend to either. I am unhappy that you have charged me without notifying me at any point and I think it's disgusting that you have done this one month prior to the expiration. I want to have a full refund and to cancel this subscription with immediate effect. Please do this for me or advise how I go about doing so.

McAfeemcafee antivirus plus

Their software that I paid $99 for DID NOT detect a malware virus, It was detected by Malwarebytes, a free program, I contacted Mcafee and was told they would look into it, I asked why did their paid software not detect it, and was told that I should contact Apple Computer, What does Apple computer have to do with it? They could not answer why Malwarebytes detected it and they failed to. I had mcafee software a little over a month, they refused to help me any further