Stopzilla / PXE Group Logo

Stopzilla / PXE Group

Having problems with Stopzilla / PXE Group?

Stopzilla / PXE Group Customer Service Contacts

1877 877 9944 (USA and Canada)
1877 213 9843 (Technical Support)
1888 909 9956 (Premium Technical Support)
8 The Green, Suite A
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stopzilla / PXE Group Customer Service. Initial Stopzilla / PXE Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stopzilla / PXE Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stopzilla / PXE Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Stopzilla / PXE Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Stopzilla — fraud

I took it up the a*** on 28/11/2012 from this Mozilla gang for £34.95. I did not authorise any...

Stopzillaunauthorized charge

In the past I bought Stopzilla for 2 computers and a laptop. I have since cancelled the subscription. Today I checked my bank account and they charge me $50 for a version (almost put my account into overdraft) I tried to call them this morning and no answer. I have had nothing but problems with them and their so called award winning customer service in the past. I canceled all 3 subscriptions years ago and they do not have permission to charge my account. I also just filed a complaint with my bank.

• To
      Tom In NW/PA Apr 02, 2013

Some time ago, I downloaded a $49 copy of stopzilla! That's all! I then found out that downloading it infected my computer with more viruses! So, I tried to delete it (which was nearly impossible) and never used it again! Several months later I found out they had been charging my credit card account for quarterly service (they got $149 dollars out of me illegally before I caught these crooks).
      DON'T EVEN GO NEAR THIS SITE! THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS AND BAD NEWS!
      I CURRENTLY HAVE A COMPLAINT PENDING WITH THE FED TRADE COMMISSION!
      Tom in NW/Pennsylvania! BEWARE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

StopzillaDoes nothing

This program does nothing ...And it has never found a virus...Microsoft Virus protection found one but it went right buy StopZilla...It did not do a thing to stop it...What a joke this program is...It looks like it is doing something but don't think it is doing anything...It says updating every other day but what is it updating...Somebody told me it is not updating anything the little box pops up just for looks...I beleave it...This is a scam program...

• Ro
        robertlt Apr 02, 2012

I am surprised that theree are so many comment on Stopzilla. Firstly, I am a reseller of Stopzilla and recommend it to my clients. It is the only antimalware program that I recommend. Before I became a reseller, i had tested the product for six months. I always had positive results. Secondly, Stopzilla is an antimalware not antivirus software, so yes it will only detect and remove malware. Thirdly, if there are pop ups that Stopzilla is stopping, why not go to the Stopzilla black list to enable those pop ups.
        Somehow I get the feeling that those of you that are experiencing negative results, perhaps are not using it correctly. Stopzilla comes with a tutorial, i suggest you read it.
        One last thing, The free version isn't too much different than the free versions of any othere antimalware/antivirus on the market, you are eithere not getting the full edition as the paid version or you will not be able to remove the infection. BTW, Stopzilla puts all infections into quarantine in the trial version in which case renders them harmless.

StopzillaRebate is a con job.

This company promised a "free download" after which the did the "bait and switch" routine. They scan your computer for free, but they want $39.95 for the full version in order to fix the problem. But they offer a $30.00 rebate, so I figure, that's not a bad deal... I buy the full version, and I receive an email from them saying my rebate check would go out within three days. (this was the 5th) On the 26th, I contact their "support" center, and ask what happened to my rebate check. The came back and said they had an "issue" with their automated check system. After reading complaints from other people with regard to this promised rebate, it is obvious that they are having an awful lot of "issues" with their rebate system. The bottom line is: they make promises to potential customers that they don't intend to keep, and don't hold your breath until you receive any "rebate" from these con men. UPDATE: After speaking with their online chat "support" who told me my check would go out Monday, I received an email today from their email "support" which clearly told me that my check went out LAST WEEK!!! These cheating con men can't even get their lies straight!!!

• Dr
          drjbcjrea Aug 26, 2013

If you have a dual boot system you will have to pay an additional fee for the other system. You are buying it for ONE computer but they claim that each operating system is the same a another computer even thought their is nothing in there documentation that specifically states that.

• Pi
          pissed of grandmother Feb 19, 2012

I am having trouble getting information from stopzilla about my original purchase, because of course it is automatic renewal and I dont want it anymore, also the credit card I originally used may not be good anymore.So they may get a surprise or maybe I will as I am not sure which card I used. and i can not get any answers from them and I have called at least 4 times and can not get to speak to someone who I can understand, not one person I have talked to can speak in plain english, and I have asked very nicely to speak with someone that I can understand. I am very disappointed with this company, what can I do

• Pi
          PissedatStopzilla Nov 26, 2011

I am very disappointed that Stopzilla has not sent my rebates to me. I bought two downloads for two computers and followed the rebate directions. I waited well past the time they should have sent the rebate checks and finally called the customer service. CS said the check was in the mail and I should get it any day...that was two weeks ago. What kind of crap is this? It takes 2 seconds to take my money, but it takes over 12 weeks to get a rebate. I trusted you to do this small thing...This is BS and I am about to put a lien on the company.

• Ben Groshek Aug 31, 2011

Hi Marco,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. My name is Ben Groshek, and I am the Online Communication Director with STOPzilla.

I apologize for the trouble you’ve encountered with the mail in rebate. Normally you would've received the rebate check 6-8 weeks after STOPzilla processed the rebate form.

If you have not received the rebate check yet, please contact me via the information provided below. I’ll make sure that you get the promised rebate, and that the problem is resolved to your satisfaction.

Regards,
          Email: ben (at) stopzilla.com
          Phone: [protected] ext. 128

Stopzilla.comThis site takes over control of your computer, and gives you various viruses

This is NOT a security or malware site. It is the opposite, and takes over control of your computer, and gives you various viruses. You will have to have your computer serviced, and all the bad site removed IF it can be saved. When you google it, the first 7-9 pages say great things about it. Go to the back, and you will read the REAL reviews! PC Tools was the only security site that could protect my computer after that. It ran for awhile, and finally burned-up, and could not be saved! I had to buy a new computer, and I feel certain if was due to installing Stopzilla when it popped-up on the screen one night late, and said I was being invaded by trojans horses, and would lose everythings unless I paid $59.99, and signed-up ASAP and ran the Stopzilla program. I fell for it! Don't you do the same!

• Ben Groshek Aug 03, 2011

Hi Brouchh,

Thanks for bringing your complaint to my attention. My name is Ben Groshek, and I am the online communication director with STOPzilla.

I'm concerned about your complaint, because it is not at all how our program or web site functions. STOPzilla is a legitimate security program. It is definitely not Malware. It does not download or install Malware, Viruses, or any other type of infection. The program is installed via user initiated download from our web site. Nowhere in our program does it say all data will be lost if a subscription is not purchased. STOPzilla can be removed at any time using the uninstaller built into the program. For reference, it’s accessible by clicking Start > All Programs > STOPzilla > Uninstall STOPzilla. We do not force anyone to keep the program on their computer.

If in fact you did purchase STOPzilla, I would be happy to issue a refund for you. I can be reached directly via the information provided below.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about STOPzilla. I appreciate any and all types of feedback.

Thanks again,
            Ben Groshek
            Email: ben at stopzilla dot com

Stopzillafake antiVirus program

Beware of STOPZilla. It is a fake AntiVirus program. The program will do a fake scan of your computer and creates fake infection reports of malware, trojans, and viruses. You are lured into purchasing the program to remove the infection. But there are no infections actually residing on your pc. After install it takes over your computer and opens pc ports to send your confidential info back to a data center. Fake scans will follow weekly. STOPZilla will automatically bill your credit card $40 next year without your approval. They even track credit card number changes. IF you have bought the program, warn your credit card company to block subsequent billing.
          STOPzilla routinely submits fake people names and reports of how good the program performs. Don't believe them. You will regret ever dealing with STOPzilla.

StopzillaBen Groshek

I recently found out that Stopzilla.com have been taking money out of my bank account without my consent .to my knowledge they have taken £52 altogether from my account and have put my account into the red.I want someone to stop their shoddy business practisces and them to give me back the money they have stolen.

• Ben Groshek May 24, 2011

Hi Jack,

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, and apologize for any trouble you’ve encountered with STOPzilla billing. I would like to help correct this problem for you. Please contact me via the information below, and I will personally make sure that your account is refunded.

Regards,
                Email: ben at stopzilla.com

Stopzillabait and switch upsale

Having used STOPzilla on my PC for a number of years, I decided to re-activate it after having let the license lapse. I ordered it on-line but when I tried to use the new registration key, I got a message it was invalid. So I called customer support, got a prompt answer to my call from a technician who remained courteous throughout our next 10 hours on the phone (2 sessions) although between his accent and our digital phone distortion, I had a hard time understanding him. He quickly started a session that took over my computer and we could carry on a text dialog. After 5 hours the first night and no progress, around 1:30 AM I begged off so I'd be ready for my day job. He promised to call me the next afternoon to continue working on the problem. He did call me the next evening about four hours later than planned and worked on it for another 3 and a half hours at which time he indicated my computer was so slow and he could get it fixed to be as good as new for a price. (My PC is 10 years old and has an 18 GB C drive so its potential is somewhat limited at best. My iMac is doing a good job replacing it.) I told him I was only trying to get virus protection, not redo my PC. He warned me of the potential terrible consequences that could befall my PC if it weren't tended to, but in the end we agreed that it was a lost cause. Today I called customer service to request the registration key invoice be cancelled. The service representative was business like and prompt in arranging for the cancellation. Although I didn't get quite the high pressure sell-up by the service technician, the scam pattern of substituting a thorough PC inspection and fix rather than making STOPzilla work that others have noted was there.

IS3 StopZillaThere Guarantee Is No Good

Is3 sells StopZilla online and other crappy software that doesn't work very good at all and they state on their website at Is3 you have a 1 month no questions asked money back Guarantee if you do not like their software. I been fighting these people for over two months now to get all my money refunded with no luck. They won't credit back all my money and I keep getting the run around when I call them to speak with customer service. If you see any website selling StopZilla, AntiFraud, AntiVirus and MaxPc, you best advice is to avoid them at all cost because they are a pack of scammers that won't back up their Guaranty. These people are terrible people there and are legally stealing from us all by not backing up refunding all your many if you call them in less than one month to say you don't like their product and want you money back. I hate these creeps for making my life Hell by lying to me and basically stealing from me. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST OR IT WILL COST YOU, NOT ONLY MONEY, BUT A PART OF YOUR SANITY ALSO BY TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AFTER YOU FIND OUT THEIR SOFTWARE SUCKS.

• Tr
                    trontron Feb 21, 2013

I worked there, if you only knew! The problems are on purpose its a scam co. Their deal is download the "free" trial, after you installs it creates fake virus's and says you have to buy the full software to fix it, once you do then you have to pay a "tech" to log in and fix it.

SCAM!!!

• Fr
                    Frei May 11, 2011

i completely agree, the display a price of 9, 95 and bill 39, 95 ( 30 $ more), Paypal and credit cards issuers should stop dealing with them.

• SeattleLion Apr 20, 2011

I'm sorry for this post. It was Discover card that screwed up saying that iS3 did not refund my money when in fact they did what they said they would with their 30 money back gaurantee. Disregard all I said about iS3 because they followed through with their commitment. I found out through PayPal after I posted this that my monies were all refunded and now I'm a pissed off at Discover Card for putting me through this upset.

• SeattleLion Apr 20, 2011

THEIR GURANTEE IS A LIE AT IS3 that sells StopZilla online and other crappy software that doesn't work very good at all and they state on their website at IS3 you have a 1 month no questions asked money back Guarantee if you do not like their software. I been fighting these people for over two months now to get all my money refunded with no luck. They won't credit back all my money and I keep getting the run around when I call them to speak with customer service. If you see any website selling StopZilla, AntiFraud, AntiVirus and MaxPc, you best advice is to avoid them at all cost because they are a pack of scammers that won't back up their Guarantee. These people are terrible people there and are legally stealing from us all by not backing up refunding all your many if you call them in less than one month to say you don't like their product and want your money back. I hate these creeps for making my life Hell by lying to me and basically stealing from me. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST OR IT WILL COST YOU, NOT ONLY MONEY, BUT A PART OF YOUR SANITY ALSO BY TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AFTER YOU FIND OUT THEIR SOFTWARE SUCKS.

Stopzilla — Automatic renewal

I signed up for stopzilla once due to a problem with my computer. The software worked as far as I could tell...

StopzillaClever deceptional scam thrilla

After calling Stopzilla Tech support and spending about 1 hour with a techy (Bnola) he tells me that I cannot re-install Stopzilla due to a lack of resources caused by infectious malware that has been on my computer for years. Why did I buy this again? Next, he tells me that the only way to fix it is to spend $400 so that his MS certified techy can fix it. His Supervisor AJ (aka salesman) comes on tries to terrify me thinking that the malware hackers are about to take over my PC any day now. BTW, they never fixed the original problem. They convinced me that they are nothing but a vehicle to extract cash from unsuspecting PC challenged individuals. Good luck getting your money back if you buy into this clever scam.

Stopzillascam and virus rouge

stopzilla says it will fix problems but it doesn't do anuy thing but crash the computer when yiu refuse to buy their product and it treats evcerything including the items you want to click on as pop ups and blocks them.they should be put out of business before they damage to many computers with this farce

jazmin577 May 15, 2011

OMG!!! i think stopzilla is really a scam. .. have you tried calling ben groshek for a refund guys??

• Pa
                        Patrick May 12, 2011

OMG-I just got off the phone with the techs trying to sell me a very expensive version of the GEEK Squad-Does anyone in authority know about thees guys-I let them open up my computer fron India-I suspect-do I need to download another virus protecter? Or what?

• Gr8gramie May 07, 2011

I totally agree. I had a heck of a time trying to get it off and all sorts of things were happening.
                        Took me 3 days to get back to normal.

• Fr
                        FROGGY JOE May 01, 2011

NOT SO, I paid for the cleanup after the crash $209. plus lifetime prevention agreement, but 20 days later, yesterday the lap top crashed and was infected exactly as the origional infected topics. Contacted support and was not recognized as a subscriber. After more than an hour after I provided all the info of many codes, my info was located and after another 3 hours of again the tech taking over my computer I am now able to use my laptop. The excuse is that wireless service is hard to stop virus and spyware. The tech used a different program than Stopzilla to do the cleanup. so confused as to what is fact or simply scam...

Stopzillait is a scam

I signed up for Stopzilla Antivirus at $59. A few days later, my computer was infected and I cannot use it. I called the company. They said that what infected the computer was not something their antivirus could fix. I asked what they do fix then. They then said if I paid $209, they would fix it. They put the interfering elements on my computer and then wanted to charge to fix it. I do hope there is some way to keep them from doing this to people. I see complaints about them all over the internet.

• Sq
                          Squaw14 May 03, 2012

This is what they did to me -check my account daily. Since yesterday a second 79.95 charge has been pending for Stopzilla in Florida.. The company is blaming the bank for this as they had one failed transaction. Well I say if failed, they would not be able to get $$$ two times nor even have the correct information to take 79.95 out. They have informed me to contact you - Anthony ext 255 billing at [protected]- as this amount could take 5 days to clear. It really amazes me that these companies can take $$$ fast but not put back in a speedy time.
                          To show the caliber of these people, they accused us of mispronouncing a name we were given (JaVaughn ) as un-American which was CRAZY. They also accused me of giving them a fraudulent card number and that is why transaction failed. Their agent Marlin asked for the number 2 times because it came back as failed. This is something they did not me. All I have to say is I rue the day I bought protection for my husband's computer from these people as the program was good for a year but dealing with their billing and agents do not warrant doing business with them

• Sy
                          sychoseth Mar 29, 2011

i had purchased stopzilla and it did nothing but let people in the backdoor... i removed the program and a year later.. they just charged my account 40+ dollars when i only originally paid 20.00. So not happy so buyers beware in a big way. I am not a ex sales or anything like that. I am a very irrate ex-customer for 12 months. I have emailed them that they did not ask for permission to renew this product they just took the money so people.. NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT, IT DOESNT HELP YOUR COMPUTER AND ALL THEY DO IS TAKE MONEY FROM YOU FROM YOUR ACCCOUNTS WITHOUT PERMISSION SO BE VERY CAREFUL. I KNOW I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL IN THE FUTURE.

Stopzilla — scam

I recently wanted to test a new anti-virus software, and I ended up with some infections on my computer. I...

Stopzilla Anti-Virus software — SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE RUTHLESS THIEVES

This is a follow up to a complaint against Stopzilla I posted 2/11/2011. This company is ruthless and the...

StopzillaBogus rebate

Bought their product with the promise of a thirty dollar rebate. Rebate never came and stopzilla will not return my e-mail. Very sorry I trusted these jerks. Next time I'll look harder for an honest company.

• Mi
                            mike berek Mar 05, 2011

Mike Becker is trying to pull another customer/computer user to whom they can make a fool of them...

There operating system is in INDIA with QUATRRO BPO which is handled by Raman Roy...Who's team look forward the Technical Support Group Process and the team always says that don't sell stopzilla as we don't commission from Client. As per them they say always sell Support Plan which costs $99.95 for ontime fix and they force employees to sell and customer's to buy Annual Package for $209.95 for 1 computer 1 year which means more commission/incentives earning from Client End...and they will say it will cost you $249.95 and when customer start saying it to costly they will say ok we'll give you discount of $40.00 and you pay $209.95 and take the service.

In the same way they have $309.95 product which they will say $349.95 for 3 computer's 1 year...

Like this they have other plans for 2 yrs and 1PC...2yrs and 3PC...
                            OR
                            3yrs 1PC and 3yrs 3PC...

They also cheat people who use IOLO or My Phone Support Customer's or My Faster PC customer's...

And this is being managed by Qresolve team in United States.

Please be aware about the same..

Just Type Qresolve on google you will find lots of websites...

marek tecza Jan 01, 2011

thank you for fix this problem beacouse I was charge for last two years for service I never had, l have another service micro trend for last two yers Thanks

• Hi
                            hillbillyvol Oct 12, 2010

You better let your credit card company know that you will no longer honor charges from this company. They hit up my credit card for another $30 this year.

Stopzilla — Free version is a scam

Not to long ago I download the free version of Stopzilla in order to take care of certain problems I wa...