Having problems with Avast Software?

Avast Software Customer Service Contacts

Munich
Gollierstrasse 70, 80339 Munich

China

Beijing
Beijing Lufthansa Center C203-1&2, 50 Liangmaquiao Rd., Chaoyang Dictrict, Beijing, 100125

Hong Kong

9300 Harris Corners Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28269

Taiwan

Taipei
11F., No.1, Songzhi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avast Software Customer Service. Initial Avast Software complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avast Software above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avast Software. Discuss the issues you have had with Avast Software and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Avast SoftwareAVAST Unauthorized Charges

4 years into using their programs, they are still in the habit of overcharging. I ask for one years service and I get two. Through Paypal, I noticed two charges of different amounts/, one was debited in January and the other in August so this was not an annual renewal charge. With difficulty getting a straight answer I let it go. This year in January, the charge was over ninety dollars. I did complain and was told that whatever they downloaded was incompatible with my computer. After they removed it, the salesman used scare tactics to convince me to do an upgrade to $150. He pushed for a three year contract but I begged off. I still may cancel as they never alerted me to the last renewal. BTW- I had VPN but After that was installed, nothing would open on my computer, explained as " private browsing". Perhaps just a coincidence but...

Avast SoftwareUnauthorized Payment

Sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cent (69.99) was taken out of my bank account without ever purchasing your software. How a company can take money from me without my permission raises the question, how did you get access to my account in the first place? Please refund my $69.99 immediately!
    You may contact me at [protected]

Sincerely,

Judy Johnson

AvastPop Ups

I have had a pop up on my laptop screen for a week now and cannot get it to go! I am really tired of the pop ups on Avast that appear so often, and are often posted on a spot on my lap top that is blocking something I need to access. I have tried to delete pop ups but to no avail. I am now going to hire the GEEK SQUAD to come to my home to try to clear this AVAST problem.

I am NOT impressed!

Avast Softwareordmn

I am being charged on 12-12-2020 for $74.54. I do not know what this is for, I believe it may be for security — if it is I would like a refund and cancellation of the products, I already have security with another company. Please take care of this as soon as possible and let me know by email if it has been cancelled and refunded, thank you

my email address [protected]@usa.net

Avast SoftwareAvast antivirus

I purchased antivirus protection 2 years ago, in October 2018. It's expired and I want to uninstall it. I'm sick of the constant badgering to buy, buy, buy - buy this, buy that... Just spend money. The ads are relentless. I want to go back to McAfee where I can just relax and not be hounded constantly. Every way I try to uninstall Avast software, it never seems to uninstall it. I'm frustrated beyond reason. I want to uninstall Avast but there seems to be no escape. Please help me. I've done everything and tried to use the Geek tool options but nothing is working.

Avast SoftwareAvast software

Hi my is Beverley Holmes my address is 12 St. George's road in hull Hu36ej... my phone is [protected]... I have just look on it I have been paying it of 3 years now I don't know what it is I have never received nothing from you or signed up to this site it got paid through my PayPal account I have sent you photos I what my money back... can you tell me what this is please what I have been paying for 3 years now

Avast software

Avast SoftwareUnauthorised credit card charges

£ sterling £39.99 was debited to my M&S Bank Mastercard account on 28 June 2020. I have no record of having downloaded any software and have no idea whatsoever of what I am supposed to have bought.

I have no record either of any emails received from or sent to this company, even though I have looked in all my email files,

I request a refund to my credit card.

Bernard Miller

Avast Softwaredri avast software

DRI*Avast Software took 74.89 $ Dollars from my checking account without my Authorization . I don't know what this is so I would like a refund of my money. Why or How this transaction occurred is beyond my Knowledge. There was no prior warning of this transaction or anything. I would like my money Refunded immediately. Because this transaction created a overdraft charge.

Avast SoftwareAvast premium security mac

13 July, 2015. Avast blocked the purchased app, Luminar 4, on 2 Macs, both running Mojave 10.4. Avast has posted instructions on exceptions (https://support.avast.com/en-us/article/Antivirus-scan-exclusions)--the instructions do not match the menu choices on Avast. Under Preferences, I had to look at every tab to locate an option to allow Luminar. I contacted Avast (no reply). Now I wonder how many other purchased apps will Avast block? Their list of "trusted" apps is very short.

Avast SoftwareAvast software

On checking my June bank account I see an entry for DRI*AVAST.com/ORDIE and an amount of £49.99 taken by them. I donot know what this is for as I have not purchased anything from them. No order number nor anything relating to a subscription. I have tried to send them an email asking how they were able to do this and requesting that they fully refund the amount taken, but I have tried several address for them only to find they cannot be sent as all are incorrect. How do I get my money back and stop this happening again??
                    Thank you in anticipation of a favourable outcome.

M Decieco

Avast Softwaredri avast software

I have a debit (july 9) that was taken out of my credit card Visa nr [protected] without ever purchasing your software. How a company can take money from me without my permission raises the question, how did you get access to my account in the first place? Please refund my €69.99 immediately!

Sincerely,
                      Gérard de Laminne de Bex

Avast Softwaredri-avast software

My husband set up Avast on my behalf and has been charged annually via his credit card. However, for some reason, I have recently noticed Dri Avast Software charges being taken from my credit card also - and more than once a year - January and April this year - without authorisation. I have sent an email to Customer Services for an explanation and have received no response. I have stopped payments to Dri Avast Software, but I want this resolved and stopped - I want a response. You clearly do not want to make it easy for your customers to make contact with you - a total disgrace.

• Updated by Judy Knight · Jul 08, 2020

And so the charade continues …
                            I have just filed a complaint regarding charges without authorisation and promptly received an email requesting me to confirm my email address. I pressed the reply button stating 'confirmed' and my email provider has bounced back my email as 'undeliverable'.
                            Once again, a pathetic service - clearly my complaint is going nowhere. Just what I expected from Avast.
                            My husband is taking this matter further.

Avast SoftwareUnauthorized charges on my credit card

My name is Kimani Smith I am here writing a complaint base on charges that was made on my credit card on the 23 June, 2020. I was checking my credit card account online and found out that I have a unauthorized charge for a DRI*AVAST software with the reference number 1526567HYA19VQ4ME. I would like if you can look in to the unauthorized charges that was made on my card, I would be glad if you can reenburts me back with the cash on my credit card. You can reach me on my phone number +[protected] or to my email address [protected]@galen. edu. bz

Avast SoftwareDRI*Avast

I was charged for this product and did NOT order it, and did NOT authorize
                            a deduction from my Pay Pal account. Please remedy this transaction immediately by refunding my payment of $85.59.
                            I have notified Pay Pal, my bank, and am prepared to notify anyone else that will help me get this problem solved. Also, take this as a notice to refrain from
                            submitting any and all charges to my account, in any fashion.
                            Robert F. French

Avast Softwareavast antivirus software

I was charged on my Capital One credit card $79 and some change for a renewal and I no longer have that computer. It was under my old email of [protected]@crosslink.net which I no longer use .My new email is [protected]@gmail.com Please take me off the list and credit my account .

Charles Fahnestock
                              262 N. Louisiana Ave .
                              Martinsburg, WV 25401

can you provide me a phone number and a person to talk to to help fix the problem?

V
                                Mar 05, 2020

Avast Software — been charged twitch & charged for a renewal be for my time was up and no e-mail

Hello to every one i'm very unhappy with Avast they have charged me twice for the same product march -3-2020...

Avast Softwaredri avast software

I did not order this software. The charge was on two of my bank cards I had to get a new bank card and you stall find my account. Ado not want this I want a refined also. I do not know how you got my information. My bank contacted me about some activity on my card I was not a were of. I am about to contact our attorney general in Iowa about this. If it is not stopped. I don't want it. Denise

RESOLVED

• Avast Software's response · Feb 18, 2020

You should contact Avast directly at support.avast.com

Dri*AvastUnauthorised payment

Dri*avast software (charge code [protected]} on the 13/2/2020 my nationwide debit card account [protected] was debited the sum of £49.99. I am sorry, I have no knowledge of entering into any agreement to permit this withdrawal, I would therefore appreciate if you would kindly refund the amount into my debit card (details as above) regards b. Jarvis

Avast Softwarecharge

I was checking my banc account and I have noticed that a tranzaction has been made, even though I do not use your product anymore. I have deleted all my registrations and all my subscriptions to your product exactly a year ago, when I heve been billed for the first time. I need you to refund my money and please, do not give that [censored] about not beeing able to contact the customer! And yes it is your image that is beeing harmed! You are thieves!

RESOLVED

• Avast Software's response · Feb 18, 2020

You should contact Avast directly at https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other

Avast Softwareavast.com/ordie

Dear Maam? Sir

on Jan 6, 2020 my BPI eCREDIT MASTERCARD with last 4 digit number 8030 was debited without me transacting, please take note the below entries in my billing:

AVAST Software avast.com/ordIE
                                      PHP 890.00
                                      Posting Date: Jan 06
                                      Reference number: [protected]

I want cancellation and refund of this as I am not using this software nor placed order on it, I can be contacted on the following: mar. [protected]@yahoo.com and +[protected].

hoping for your prompt action on this matter.

thank you very much.