Having problems with Trend Micro?

Trend Micro Customer Service Contacts

1888 762 8736 (United States)
1800 642 421 (Australia)
1800 182 288 (Malaysia)
1800 888 6868 (Singapore)
+64 800 003 911 (New Zealand)
+44 203 549 3300 (United Kingdom)
+32 15 281 480 (Belgium & Luxembourg)
+45 43 398 005 (Denmark)
+49 811 8899 0700 (Germany & Austria)
+39 292 5931 (Italy)
+31 202 182 270 (Netherlands)
+852 26 120 099 (Hong Kong)
+91 116 621 3200 (India (New Delhi)
+63 29 956 240 (Philippines)
+27 110 123 609 (South Africa)
+82 25 610 990 (South Korea)
+66 26 350 455 (Thailand)
+84 437 186 424 (Vietnam)
+55 112 149 5655 (Brazil (Sao Paolo)
225 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 1500
Irving, Texas
United States Branches
  • 101 Hudson Street Suite 2202, Jersey City, New Jersey 07424 U.S.A
  • 25531 Commercentre Drive, 2nd Floor, Lake Forest, California 92630 U.S.A
  • 150 S. Los Robles Avenue, Suite 700, Pasadena, California 91101 U.S.A
  • 10101 N. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, California 95014 U.S.A.
Canada

• Level 1, The Realm 18 National Circuit, Barton, ACT 2600
New Zealand
Level 1, 28 Custom Street East, Auckland 1010

United Kingdom
Podium Level (East), 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6BD, United Kingdom

Ireland
Median House, Cork Business & Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork, Ireland

Belgium
Mechelen Campus, Building H, Floor 2, Schaliënhoevedreef 20, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium

Denmark

85, rue Albert Premier, 92500 Rueil Malmaison, France

Germany & Austria
Zeppelinstraße 1, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany

Italy
  • Edison Park Center, Viale Tomas Edison 110 — Edificio C, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni MI, Italy
  • Via Tiburtina 912, 00156 Rome RM, Italy

Hong Kong
917 9/F Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road Wanchai, Hong Kong

India
  • 10th floor, EROS Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
  • Ground Floor, Platina, Plot № C-59, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
  • Units № 701 – 702, 7th Floor, Prestige Meridian–I, № 29, Mahatma Gandhi Road, (M.G. Road), Bangalore - 560001
Japan
  • Shinjuku Maynds Tower, 2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan ZIP 151-0053
  • Nissei Sin-Osaka Bldg. 13F, 3-4-30 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003
  • San F Bldg. 7F, 2-3-7 Hakataeki-mae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0011
  • Nagoya Sakura Dori Bldg. 7F, 3-22-24 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya-City, Aichi 460-0002
Malaysia
Suite 24-01, Level 24, Integra Tower, № 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Philippines
8/F The Rockwell Business, Center Tower 2 Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1600

Singapore
8 Temasek Boulevard, № 09-04/05 Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988

South Africa
2nd Floor, Golden Oak Building, Ballyoaks Office Park, 35 Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, South Africa

South Korea
6FL HongWoo Building 945-1, DaeChi-dong, KangNam-ku, Seoul (135-846)

Taiwan
8F, № 198, Tun-Hwa S. Road, Sec. 2, Taipei 106, Taiwan

Thailand
Central World Tower, 999/9, 44th Floor, Unit 4410 -4412, Rama I Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

UAE
Unit 3603, Jumeirah Business Center 3, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
P.O. Box 488075, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
10th Floor, Vinaconex Building, 34 Lang Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
  • Av. Carlos Gomes, 222 - 8 andar - Centro, 90480-000, Porto Alegre, RS
  • Av. Rio Branco 1 – 12º andar, Grupo 1201 - Centro, 20030-021, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
  • R. Joaquim Floriano, 1120, 2o andar - Itaim Bibi, 04534-004, São Paulo, SP
Mexico
Insurgentes Sur, 688 - piso 6, Col Del Valle, C.P. 03100, México, D.F., Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trend Micro Customer Service. Initial Trend Micro complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trend Micro above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trend Micro. Discuss the issues you have had with Trend Micro and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Trend Microunauthorized credit charges

On sep 3rd 2020 €109.90 was taken off my creditcard.
I did not recognize this transaction, so with find my order I noticed it was from Kaspersky, virus scanner 2016, which was already cancelled in 2017. The amounts also do not correspond.
So please refund the €109.90.

Enclosed with the photos the creditcard message, and the photo of the screen when I fill in the last 4 digits of the creditcard and the email address.

Kind regards
Arend Bos
a.f.[protected]@planet.nl

unauthorized credit charges
unauthorized credit charges

Trend MicroAnnual Charge to my credit card

Hello, To whom it may concern, '
    This is a concern to me. I have tried to get this annual charge stopped and it keeps coming on my credit card year after year. I am tired of this scam. Make it stop please!! I moved overseas almost 5 years ago and don't even use the same laptop. I don't know how this continues to appear on my credit card every Dec.
    I am not going to pay this. I will contact my credit card company and tell them to not pay this annual bogus fee.
    Thank you for handling this if you can.
    Sincerely,
    Eileen Kadlec

Trend MicroTrend micro worry free business security advance addon price very expensive

I'm wanted to add on the license for this particular antivirus in my organization, but the price per license is double now in 2020 when we last renew in 2019. Because of the price, we would like to give a try to other brand antivirus. If the price can be maintained, we will stay with Trend Micro and add more licensed to existing antivirus.

Trend micro worry free business security advance addon price very expensive

Sep 25, 2020

Trend Micro — Home security station.

Hi I purchased this device thru eBay back in May this year with a 2 year subscription. It has been working...

Trend MicroDRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com

I have just been debited $49.95 for DRI*Trend Micro orderfind.com.

I have paid for two years protection sometime ago and dont know what this charge is for. I have been a client of Trend Micro for may years and didnt expect this.

Pleas advise why you are deviting my CC for this amount.

I expect this amount to be repaid in full into my Credit Card account - Visa card Number [protected].

Trend MicroMembership

Attention Billing Department
          PLEASE CANCE MY AUTO RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP
          I have tried to reach you via phone without success. I need you to refund my payment because you no longer support my operating system but you had the guts to charge my credit card and got paid. Never sent me an email and you did not cancel my auto renewal. My customer number is [protected]. My original order number is [protected]. My serial number is XHEF-[protected]. Please be aware that my email has changed. My new email address:[protected]@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Israel Cruz

Trend Micromy credit card was charged for a product I never purchased

On December 31st, 2019, my credit card of Bank of America ending in 6224 was charged for the amount of $159.90 for a product/service I never purchased. So I do not even know what it is. I will very much appreciate that you reimbourse the money.
            My details:
            Fani Finchelman
            email: [protected]@gmail.com
            PS: In the past I purchased trend micro Titanium (Order Number:[protected]), but I never asked to renew. And I neither ever received an email about the subject.)

Trend Microproduit et frais de carte

Bonjour je viens de m apercevoir que vous avez tire et mis frais de carte un produit que je n ai pas commande. Merci de bien vouloir me rembourser ces 2 sommes 46.72 euros et frais de carte 1.40 euros ne plus faire de prelevement sans mon autorisation .J 'espere que vous aller faire au plus vite car je ne voudrais pas porter plainte contre votre societe car je suis cliente depuis plusieurs annees et je n'ai jamais eu de probleme avec vous. Cordialement.
              Soen nelly
              [protected]@sfr.Fr

Nov 02, 2019

Trend Micro — sleazy trend micro

I haven't used Trend Micro in several years and all of a sudden I started continually receiving pop up...

Trend Microdri*trend micro orderfind.com /billed with out an order for computer software

Date of the incident: 13 September 2019
                Time: 4.05pm

I continually received stating that my Anti-Virus software license had expired and I needed to renew as soon as possible. At the moment I am not in need of a Anti virus and I did not order any. An amount of $99.95 has been deducted from my credit card Commonwealth Bank, Australia. I want this charges credited to my credit card immediately. I can go through with The Commonwealth Bank no problem but will give you the opportunity to do what is right before filing a formal complaint. I want written notification to the e-mail address above withing the next week or I will contact the bank and I assure you the issue will be resolved.

Ubhaya De Silva

Trend Microworry free business service cloud service product

Trend Case: [protected] (Please refer the mail trail of the case)
                  Please assist us, we are losing patience.
                  We have noticed that Worry Free agents installed on Win Svr 2008, 2012 & 2016 were not communicate with TrendMicro server for update and remain offline for number of days. We were idiot and begin uninstall and reinstall to sort out the problem. But the actual problem was identified during our server maintenance activity wherby engineer provided installed was not up-to-date and engineer was helpful to under customer problem. We are in financial sector and need high attention & priority. The way the engineer handle the issue was not professional. Furthermore, we would like to add more license due business expansion. But with this problem I unable to propose trendmicro to management board for approval.
                  Please look into it by this Friday.

Trend Micro — trend micro ent security

For two plus months now, the trendmicro ENT security app is NOT available in the apple store- We have been...

Trend Micro — double billing

I just received my credit card statement.where you have charged me again for$97..37. This CHARGE WAS ON MY...

Trend Micro — the different pricing on email and the website.

Customer number: [protected] Order number: [protected] Order date: august 11, 2018 Email addre...

Trend Micro — antivirus program

I had purchased my anti virus program thru you for the past few years and had always received a notification...

Trend Micro — maximum security

Serial Number: XFQL-[protected] On 27 March 2018 our small business suffered loss of internet acce...

Sydney Metro Area

Tri*Trend Micro — unauthorized credit card charges

I had Trend Micro anti-virus, etc., service for 2017; but received no notice of a new billing for the coming...

Dri-Trend Microsubscription service

A charge of $76.45 on September 2, 2017, was made on my discover card. When I called Dri-trend Micro, they acted like they couldn't find any thing under my name, phone no. or e-mail address. Then, they wanted my credit card #. I'm like NO! I need help getting them to STOP charging for this service, whatever it is. DRI*TREND MICRO
                    10380 BREN ROAD WEST, MN 55343
                    [protected]

Trend Micro — trend micro deep security

We are one of the largest FMCG company and had initiated our process for evaluation of Trend Micro Security...

Mumbai

Trend Microdri trend micro

I have a charge on my Discover Card that was not authorized. Trend was placed on an old computer several years ago and I tried cancelling the contract to no avail. I want this charge reversed and this contract cancelled. It was charged to a Discover Card that has expired and not been reactivated. The account is in the name of Charles J. White, 1211 Varner Hollow Road, Loudon, TN 37774