Trend Micro, Inc.

United States Branches
  • 101 Hudson Street Suite 2202, Jersey City, New Jersey 07424 U.S.A
  • 25531 Commercentre Drive, 2nd Floor, Lake Forest, California 92630 U.S.A
  • 150 S. Los Robles Avenue, Suite 700, Pasadena, California 91101 U.S.A
  • 10101 N. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, California 95014 U.S.A.
Canada

• Level 1, The Realm 18 National Circuit, Barton, ACT 2600
New Zealand
Level 1, 28 Custom Street East, Auckland 1010

United Kingdom
Podium Level (East), 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6BD, United Kingdom

Ireland
Median House, Cork Business & Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork, Ireland

Belgium
Mechelen Campus, Building H, Floor 2, Schaliënhoevedreef 20, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium

Denmark

85, rue Albert Premier, 92500 Rueil Malmaison, France

Germany & Austria
Zeppelinstraße 1, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany

Italy
  • Edison Park Center, Viale Tomas Edison 110 — Edificio C, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni MI, Italy
  • Via Tiburtina 912, 00156 Rome RM, Italy

Hong Kong
917 9/F Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road Wanchai, Hong Kong

India
  • 10th floor, EROS Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
  • Ground Floor, Platina, Plot № C-59, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
  • Units № 701 – 702, 7th Floor, Prestige Meridian–I, № 29, Mahatma Gandhi Road, (M.G. Road), Bangalore - 560001
Japan
  • Shinjuku Maynds Tower, 2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan ZIP 151-0053
  • Nissei Sin-Osaka Bldg. 13F, 3-4-30 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003
  • San F Bldg. 7F, 2-3-7 Hakataeki-mae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0011
  • Nagoya Sakura Dori Bldg. 7F, 3-22-24 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya-City, Aichi 460-0002
Malaysia
Suite 24-01, Level 24, Integra Tower, № 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Philippines
8/F The Rockwell Business, Center Tower 2 Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1600

Singapore
8 Temasek Boulevard, № 09-04/05 Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988

South Africa
2nd Floor, Golden Oak Building, Ballyoaks Office Park, 35 Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, South Africa

South Korea
6FL HongWoo Building 945-1, DaeChi-dong, KangNam-ku, Seoul (135-846)

Taiwan
8F, № 198, Tun-Hwa S. Road, Sec. 2, Taipei 106, Taiwan

Thailand
Central World Tower, 999/9, 44th Floor, Unit 4410 -4412, Rama I Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

UAE
Unit 3603, Jumeirah Business Center 3, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
P.O. Box 488075, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
10th Floor, Vinaconex Building, 34 Lang Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
  • Av. Carlos Gomes, 222 - 8 andar - Centro, 90480-000, Porto Alegre, RS
  • Av. Rio Branco 1 – 12º andar, Grupo 1201 - Centro, 20030-021, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
  • R. Joaquim Floriano, 1120, 2o andar - Itaim Bibi, 04534-004, São Paulo, SP
Mexico
Insurgentes Sur, 688 - piso 6, Col Del Valle, C.P. 03100, México, D.F., Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

my credit card was charged for a product I never purchased

On December 31st, 2019, my credit card of Bank of America ending in 6224 was charged for the amount of $159.90 for a product/service I never purchased. So I do not even know what it is. I will very much appreciate that you reimbourse the money.
My details:
Fani Finchelman
email: [protected]@gmail.com
PS: In the past I purchased trend micro Titanium (Order Number:[protected]), but I never asked to renew. And I neither ever received an email about the subject.)

produit et frais de carte

Bonjour je viens de m apercevoir que vous avez tire et mis frais de carte un produit que je n ai pas commande. Merci de bien vouloir me rembourser ces 2 sommes 46.72 euros et frais de carte 1.40 euros ne plus faire de prelevement sans mon autorisation .J 'espere que vous aller faire au plus vite car je ne voudrais pas porter plainte contre votre societe car je suis cliente depuis plusieurs annees et je n'ai jamais eu de probleme avec vous. Cordialement.
Soen nelly
[protected]@sfr.Fr

sleazy trend micro

I haven't used Trend Micro in several years and all of a sudden I started continually receiving pop ups asking me to approve installation. If that isn't bad enough, when I close out of the pop up window, it automatically launches a shortcut to the installer on my desktop window. I am not taking the bait! So annoyed!!!

For what it was worth, I contacted TM support chat. They were totally useless and not helpful in the least. When he/she no longer wants to chat, you are redirected to an IT expert for a fee of $1. They then connect you to a page asking for personal/credit card information, etc. WTH! Like I would trust them with my personal information. TM caused the problem, and they want ME to pay them to resolve the issue??? I told them I wouldn't give them my credit card info over my dead body.

They very well know what they are doing and do not make it easy to remove their annoying pop ups and are constantly pushing for installation. I wouldn't use them if they were the only antivirus software company on earth.

They are a bunch of SLEAZEBALLS!!!

dri*trend micro orderfind.com /billed with out an order for computer software

Date of the incident: 13 September 2019
Time: 4.05pm

I continually received stating that my Anti-Virus software license had expired and I needed to renew as soon as possible. At the moment I am not in need of a Anti virus and I did not order any. An amount of $99.95 has been deducted from my credit card Commonwealth Bank, Australia. I want this charges credited to my credit card immediately. I can go through with The Commonwealth Bank no problem but will give you the opportunity to do what is right before filing a formal complaint. I want written notification to the e-mail address above withing the next week or I will contact the bank and I assure you the issue will be resolved.

Ubhaya De Silva

worry free business service cloud service product

Trend Case: [protected] (Please refer the mail trail of the case)
Please assist us, we are losing patience.
We have noticed that Worry Free agents installed on Win Svr 2008, 2012 & 2016 were not communicate with TrendMicro server for update and remain offline for number of days. We were idiot and begin uninstall and reinstall to sort out the problem. But the actual problem was identified during our server maintenance activity wherby engineer provided installed was not up-to-date and engineer was helpful to under customer problem. We are in financial sector and need high attention & priority. The way the engineer handle the issue was not professional. Furthermore, we would like to add more license due business expansion. But with this problem I unable to propose trendmicro to management board for approval.
Please look into it by this Friday.

trend micro ent security

For two plus months now, the trendmicro ENT security app is NOT available in the apple store- We have been...

double billing

I just received my credit card statement.where you have charged me again for$97..37. This CHARGE WAS ON MY...

the different pricing on email and the website.

Customer number: [protected] Order number: [protected] Order date: august 11, 2018 Email addre...

antivirus program

I had purchased my anti virus program thru you for the past few years and had always received a notification asking me A) did I want to renew B) method of payment and if info was current.
last year after many years I purchased a new computer and the store provided their virus protection product for the year with purchase. I never signed or gave authorization for you to simply charge my account and install. I just received my visa and see that my visa was charged $80.99 from your company on May 19/18
I would like to be re embursed for the program. I can provide sales receipt if needed
Sabine Osarchuk

maximum security

Serial Number: XFQL-[protected] On 27 March 2018 our small business suffered loss of internet acce...

unauthorized credit card charges

I had Trend Micro anti-virus, etc., service for 2017; but received no notice of a new billing for the coming year. DRI*TREND MICRO listed on bill.

This was for Trend Micro Antivirus+Security PLUS Premium Service Plan Renewal . Dated November 3, 2016, a 1 year subscription
Serial # AVEF-[protected] . Order # [protected]

I no longer have a Windows Microsoft computer, and no need to renew the service. Yet I got a bill for $62.95 on my Discover Card dated December 9, 2017.

This is an unauthorized billing. Had I received a bill for Trend Micro, I could have notified you that I no longer needed or would be using your service. I intended to do so at the time I received a bill for the next year.

Please reverse the $62.95 DRITrend Micro billed to my Discover Card. I will also notify Discover that this was not an authorized charge, and dispute it.

I note 95% of the complaints you display here are for unauthorized billing. This indicates that your current billing procedures are causing such errors on a major scale. If you are relying on automated billing, it is a mistake; causing you a lot of effort to straighten out billings in error your customers or former customers did not authorize for service they do not and will not use. Again please reverse the $62.95 charge to Discover for DRI*TREND MICRO.

Kaye Klem e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Su
    Susan Ann Hardy Sep 20, 2018

I have never had, nor do I want a Trend product...and have found I have had $69.95 Australian dollars taken out of my account! Waiting to 'speak' with them, but have been on hold for 30mins.

subscription service

A charge of $76.45 on September 2, 2017, was made on my discover card. When I called Dri-trend Micro, they acted like they couldn't find any thing under my name, phone no. or e-mail address. Then, they wanted my credit card #. I'm like NO! I need help getting them to STOP charging for this service, whatever it is. DRI*TREND MICRO
10380 BREN ROAD WEST, MN 55343
[protected]

trend micro deep security

We are one of the largest FMCG company and had initiated our process for evaluation of Trend Micro Security...

dri trend micro

I have a charge on my Discover Card that was not authorized. Trend was placed on an old computer several years ago and I tried cancelling the contract to no avail. I want this charge reversed and this contract cancelled. It was charged to a Discover Card that has expired and not been reactivated. The account is in the name of Charles J. White, 1211 Varner Hollow Road, Loudon, TN 37774

auto-renewal by default and difficult to remove this

Trend Micro placed my first order in auto renewal mode (by default).
I was unaware until paypal informed me of the charges.
The process to remove auto-renewal is almost impossible.
So, I have requested cancellation of my order.

Judging by historical complaints posted, Trend might come back to haunt me several years down the road, as I still am unable to delete the auto-renewal !!

money taken out of my account

Money in the amount of $80.95 was taken out of my checking account on 2/22.17. I would like to know what thi...

unauthorized charge on my credit card

I cancelled trend micro a few years ago AND this is a new computer that doesn't even have your program. Please refund the credit card charge.
12.28.16 $35.95 Even if you did not turn off the automatic renewal I have not had this charge on this computer until now. Someone is mis using information.
Eileen Kadlec

PS I do not live in the US at present

karan #120

Today I called customer service and spoke to Karan #120. I am having problems downloading your premium...

unauthorized billing

If you are reading this, it is likely that your personal information, including a credit card number, have been hacked. The only effective things at this point are to call your credit card company and block all future charges from Trend Micro. No matter the inconvenience, request a new credit card number. YES - You most likely need a new card number !

If you only can prevent future charges to your account, you are likely doing well. Any refunds will likely depend on your credit card company and your credit rating with that company.

With regard to Trend Micro, there are many places to complain but few that can help. If your credit card company refuses to block future charges, complaints about them are fairly effective if made to the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Local and State Banks may require some State agency for complaints.

Put your energy where it will be effective. Read the complaints below. Recognize that you are already in trouble and do anything to stop the flow
of money from you to Trend Micro. Worry about refunds later. There appears to be little recourse on this. Stay focused on stopping the crime against you. I wish I had better news on this.

unauthorized credit card change

We discontinued our service with them last year. then in Dec. billing came out for new year, it is on my...