Mr. Lube - Silvercreek Pkwy, Guelph, On / mr lube is like fast food not good for you or your car!
Had an oil change on a 1994 Chev van, they put on an dodge filter that blew off on my way to work it was a stormy day the van came to a stop real fast in the middle of an highway. I paid someone to pick me up and drive me home I phoned for an tow truck we then went into town put the Right filter and oil the van would not start not even from tow truck they told me motor was cooked and towed me home. I did not give up I live in country with nothing to drive, I worked in the cold with heath complications I got it to run again for how long your guess is as good as mine. I then touch base with the store manger in Guelph. He checked out my story and found I was not making it up. He asked me what would make me happy, I told him to get paid for the day of hell I had. He said I will give you your next oil change free Well! He told me that the filter for the dodge will work for the Chev he must think I am stupid thats Ok I now think that Mr Lube is like fast food not good for you or your car.
More Mr. Lube - Silvercreek Pkwy, Guelph, On Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell 
- Mr. Lube - damage to my car 
- Mr. Lube - scams 
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged 
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial 
- Mr. Lube - service done which resulted into problems in transmission system instead of sorting out the employees are blaming me for whole of the incident
- Mr. Lube - undercoating promo ;
- Mr. Lube - mr. lube lost my 2015 hyundai sante fe engine cover
- Mr. Lube - paying for a service I never requested
- Mr. Lube - tire change