Mr. Lube — damage to my car
I went to Mr Lube for an oil change for my girfriend's car. During the oil change they recommended that my serpentine belt be replaced. I looked at the belt myself and found no cracking or anything so I turned down the belt replacement. The next day my girlfriend tried to start the car and it wouldn't turn over. She had it towed to a garage and the mechanic told her that the battery terminal was broken inside the battery (how this could be done during a routine check I don't know). He also checked the belt and said it was fine. I called Mr Lube to complain and they said if I didn't like their service then I shouldn't come back, and then hung up on me. Since then I have been to Jiffy Lube three times and they haven't yet recommended replacing the serpentine belt. This was the Main St Vancouver location of Mr. Lube and they suck.
More Mr. Lube Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Lube - held hostage sell sell sell
- Mr. Lube - scams
- Mr. Lube - vehicle damaged
- Mr. Lube - engine failure - claim denial
- Mr. Lube - broken transmission
- Mr. Lube - your staff broke the dipstick tube on my bmw
- Mr Lube / Tire and Rim change - tire and rim change.
- Mr. Lube - service
- Mr. Lube Canada - oil change
- Mr. Lube - oil change