McDonald's / wrong items on food
Hello, I am quite disappointed with my last visit to mcdonald's because I was served meat as I am a vegetarian. I understand that it was a mistake but there was not even an option on the menu that said it came with meat. Whenever I go to mcdonalds, I always get the same thing and it has never came with meat. I did not think to check because as I said before, this is a common food for me and it never comes with any meat. I am not sure what needs to be done but I think they should be more careful with orders that are supposed to be meatless. Thank You.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Prices on certain items or higher at this location then any other McDonald's in the area.
- McDonalds - false advertising
- McDonald's - everything 
- McDonald's - filthy bathroom 
- McDonald's - ask to move my car while I was eating