McDonalds / service
On Nov. 6, 2016 at 19:07 I made an order and paid my money at the first window, when I got to the second window the young women opened the window and asked what I had ordered and before I could tell her she closed the window and turned her back on me.
When she came back, I told her how rude she was to ask a question and not pay attention to my response, she then said as she was pointing to the extra spaces for orders to be brought to your go, she said, GO OVER THERE.
At this point I was mad and asked her name, she replied, Julia. I told her I would be contacting McDonald's to complain about her behavior. She replied, my mom just died so and turned around again. I pulled over to wait on the food and when a manager came out with the food, I asked if her mom had really just died, and he said no. I was fuming
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks
- McDonald's - customer discrimination by staff
- McDonald's - drive thru times