McDonald's / rude customer service by manager
I visited this restaurant on 5995 Mavis Rd, , Mississauga, on, L5R 3T7 at 2:06 pm on Jan.1, 2019. I ordered a quarter pounder with cheese, a combo. My order was incorrect when I received it at which point I complained to the manager. He was of East Indian descent; he did not give me his full name. The manager was un-apologetic and spoke rudely to me and was insulting in front of other patrons. I understand that there are human errors, but customer civility is important. I am a regular patron at this location and enjoy eating McDonalds on a frequent basis; I have become disillusioned by my experience.
I hope you look into this matter and advise this individual accordingly that this type of behaviour towards customers is not acceptable.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - manager and employee rude 
- McDonald's - mocha 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks