McDonalds / food order

Lake Delton, WI, United States Review updated:

Hello,

My name is Troy Spencer and I'm writing this complaint due to the food service from the McDonald's Restaurant located on Commerce Street in the Village of Lake Delton, Wi 53940.

I'm a resident of Baraboo, Wi 53913, which is just a few miles south of Lake Delton. The last three visits to the Lake Delton McDonald's on Commerce Street have been disturbing. In the last three visits, the person who took my order, via drive-thru, screwed up my order and forgot to give me at least one or two items. Due to time constraints, I was unable to return to the restaurant on each trip and request the rest of my order.

I frequent this particular McDonald's because of working in the area for the past 17 years. There seems to be a pattern though and is very annoying when you have children in the back of a vehicle screaming why he/she didn't get what they ordered. Please take this complaint into consideration and feel free to contact me at S3119 Brostron Road Baraboo, Wi 53913.

Tr
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

• Jk
      30th of Jan, 2017

Try their upcharged expensive new Big Mac. Pffft. That'll really honk you off., What woman is running McDonalds, for pete sakes?