Having problems with Campbell's?

Campbell's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2006. The latest review Vegetable soup was posted on Apr 30, 2021. The latest complaint I found a bug in my soup was resolved on Apr 15, 2014. Campbell's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 90 reviews. Campbell's has resolved 14 complaints.

Campbell's Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Campbell's Customer Service. Initial Campbell's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Campbell's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Campbell's. Discuss the issues you have had with Campbell's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Campbell's Complaints & Reviews

Campbell'sVegetable soup

The picture with yellow lid is the Second can ive found with rotten potatoes, and received and e-mail saying they are safe to consume the first time it happened even though i attached that picture with the blue plate and can, when i filed a complaint on their website. not sure if the diarrhea was is related.

Campbell'sSoup

Opened a can of Campbell's pea and ham soup, was quite enjoying myself until I felt something peculiarly stringy in my mouth. Luckily I didn't swallow it but goodness knows what it was! I certainly won't be trying their stuff again because not only is it expensive but it seems from the complaints on here that it's quite often full of nasty surprises.

Soup

Jan 05, 2021

Campbell's — Chicken noodle soup

Just purchased this case of noodle soup at the local Walmart in Texarkana AR. Once opened it, notice a foul...

Nov 29, 2020

Campbell's — Soup

My name is Sky Ross The date is Nov 28th2020 but I bought the soup like one day ago at the Carrs grocery...

Campbell'sSoup

I bought a can of steak and potato soup but it should be called potato and steak. I found only three decent pieces of steak and a lot of potatoes. Listen the flavor was delicious but little steak. I'm quite upset over this minor problem! I would hope that you resolve this silly issue in the future because I'm a big fan of Campbell's soup but I will switch to another brand if I find this problem in the future!

Campbells SoupChicken & gumbo soup

I bought a can of grilled chicken & sausage gumbo and found bone's and what look like sticks I buy these all the time and has never found stuff like this in it so I want to make you aware of it. Note I tried to send you this thru website but it wouldn't go thru. This is the number off can [protected] also these numbers off bottom of can Jun 12 2022 BC 06120 P2039 1C B
        .BC. 1430 I bought it from Smart & Final in Las Vegas NV.

Chicken & gumbo soup

Oct 06, 2020

Campbell’s — Tomato soup

Cockroach was in Tomato soup, cockroach was full bodied. Please do not ever ever sip this soup from the can...

Campbell'sSpaghettio’s and franks

Found a bug in my spaghettio's and Frank's!!! Took pictures. Absolutely disgusting. This is one of my favorite things to eat and I'll never buy them again. Campbell's is starting to really turn into a disgusting, disappointing business!!! PAY ATTENTION. I almost puked!! And it's absolutely stupid that you need to make this 350 letters. Figure your [censored] out.

Spaghettio’s and franks
          Spaghettio’s and franks

Campbell'sCampbell’s chicken star soup

I Opened a can of chicken star soups gave to my 3 year old I notice a dark spotted carrot and I removed it...as he was eating it he said to his sister what is this. She then called me I removed it .. it resembled a worm of some sort. I then proceeded to smash it with a spoon and blood came out of it or some type of red fluid. Very Traumatizing and disgusted. I have thrown every can item in the house out.

Campbell'sHomestyle chicken noodle soup

Bad flavor smells like nasty feet color looks off

Campbell'sSplit Pea with Ham & Bacon soup

on 03/01/2020 opened can, expires 1/23/2022 ESTAR CK [protected] 0 [protected] 2

I love campbells soup and eat it everyday for lunch. BUT I recently purchased a can of split pea soup which was absolutely terrible. I have eaten Split Pea soup hundreds of times.

The soup smelled and tasted like alcohol with some medicine in it. It was not edible. I had someone else even taste it and they agreed it was horrid.

This one can costs me $1.48 and I foolishly purchase 4 cans. I want my money back.

Feb 14, 2020

Campbell's — tomato soup

I used to enjoy Campbell's Tomato Soup many years ago. It has been 15 or 20 years since I had a can of...

Jan 21, 2020

Campbell's — campbell's chunky grilled sirloin steak with hearty vegetables

Data from bottom of can: '"AUG 14 2021 ___ 08159 ... EST4R DG θ JT θ 2151 I purchased this can from...

Campbell'scampbell's chunky soup

Found the torso of a brown and black beetle in a bowl of soup I was spoon feeding to my toddler. The beetle was missing its head. I am horribly disturbed that my one year old may have injected this hideous disgusting bug before I found its body.
                  The soup was chunky brand Italian style wedding soup.
                  I could not find the missing head to this disgusting beetle. It may be in a different can of soup. I found the beetle that matches the pattern on its back shell and it's head is nauseating to look at from the pictures and knowing it's floating around in someone's soup.

Dec 12, 2019

Campbell's — tomato soup

On December 10 2019 I opened a can of Campbell's Tomato Soup to have for dinner. As I was eating it I found...

Nov 25, 2019

Campbell's — creamy chicken & dumplings

I absolutely LOVE this product and have it at least once a week for lunch! The complaint that I have is about...

Campbell'ssoups not labeled correctly for allergens

As someone who has Celiac Disease, I read the ingredient labels closely. I noticed that most of your canned soups have Wheat Flour in them, however, it is not Bolded or repeated at the bottom of the label with a "Contains..." This is very disheartening, because many people out there rely on the ingredient labels to be clear and boldly list the allergens. I believe that this should be altered to be more inclusive, as 32 million Americans have food allergies, with 5.6 million of them being children, who may not read all of the labels closely. This needs to be changed for the safety of those with food allergies where consuming them unknowingly can do real harm.

Campbell'scampbell's chicken noodle soup

I'm so disgusted with Campbell's soup right now! I have been so sick so I heated up a can of chicken noodle soup. While I was eating it I noticed a hair in my mouth so as I pulled the hair out of my mouth out comes a noodle out of my mouth with the hair tightly wrapped around it. I know it wasn't mine because my hair has been back tightly in a clip since I got up this morning. It grossed me out & disgusted me so bad I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom. I almost didn't make it before losing the contents of my stomach. How in the world can you allow people in your food plants to not have their hair secured??!!! No, I don't have a photo of it. I was focused on not losing my stomach on my carpet or in my hands.

Campbell'schunky soup

I love your soups! But, you need to cut the sodium content in them!!! One can of your Chunky Soup is less than 200mg from the daily recommended allowance. Millions of your customers have high blood pressure - please help us! High blood pressure results in heart disease and subsequent myocardial infarctions (heart attacks), decreasing the fat content has led to increased salt content - neither is healthy! Reducing salt/sodium is imperative to blood pressure maintenance!
                        It's so much easier to open a can but now I will be making my soup from 'scratch'...

Campbell'svegetable broth

Campbells soup expiry Feb 2020. That green orange mung came out of container when I was rincing it for recycling made a huge pot of veggie soup ate 2 bowls...
                          Threw out rest of soup as ate it before finding the crap in the bottom of container and yes it was newly purchased not open. I am very happy that I did not feed this to a child and hopefully I do not get sick.

vegetable broth