McDonalds / not enough ice
My family and I visit this paticular McDonald at least once a week. We went on the 20th of July, and ordered a sweet tea (which we ALWAYS order). I always order my sweet tea with extra, extra ice, because normally its warm, and the normal amount of ice is melted before you leave the parking lot. Well, this day, I ordered my normal sweet tea with extra, extra ice and then pulled up to pick it up. Upon recieving my sweet tea, as usual, the ice was already almost melted, so I asked for more ice. The employee told me that they are not allowed to give out extra ice!!! WHAT, not allowed to give out extra ice!!!
I know the economy is bad but come on, no ice!!! I think it is ridiculus that I am a good customer and they wouldn't give me ice!!! Anyway, my family and I WILL NOT be going to that McDonalds again. There is another McDonalds a little farthur away from us, but I am going to drive the extra 1 and 1/2 miles to the other McDonalds where they do not some absurd ice rule.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - AGAIN, it's wrong...
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product
- McDonald's - homestyle chicken sandwich
- McDonald's - food and service were terrible!