Maytag / washer
purchased our washer in Oct. 2014.
started having issues with loud noises April 2018
had service man come 4/25/18, replaced Hub Kit $ 229.06
did not fix problem, they came back out replaced bearing kit $121.00
still having issue, called Maytag they recommend another repair company, Service One. They came out, said try replacing the drum, drum is covered under extended manufacturer warranty, however labor is $140.00, to fix.
This is a washer that is less then 4 years old and we have had to put $490.00, into it
I would think that Whirlpool/Maytag would want to help the consumers with the rediciolus amount we have had to put into this was. We could have purchased a NEW one and NOT another one made by this company
Maytag Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2018
Hi debby thompson, We're sorry to hear about the problem with the Washer and we thank you for reviewing it. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number of the Dryer as well as your contact information and a brief description of the problem emailed to Maytag_Review@Maytag.com. Thank you!
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Maytag range Model no. Mgr6600fz and Maytag refrigerator Model no. Mrt711smfb
- Maytag - maytag washer model mvwb765fw1
- Maytag - bravo washer
- Maytag - maytag fridge
- Maytag - stove ymer8800fz1