Maytag / refrigerator

Seriously! I remember when they used to last. Mine is only 4 years old and this...
How to Fix a Maytag Fridge's Freezer Leakage
Your Maytag fridge has an automatic defrost system that melts the ice from the freezer coils. As the ice melts, it drips to the bottom of the freezer, exits through a drain and collects in a drain pan beneath the body of the refrigerator where the heat from the condenser and motor evaporates the water. Occasionally, the drain and drain line can freeze, causing water to begin to accumulate in the bottom of the freezer and begin to leak from the freezer onto the kitchen floor. Melting the ice from the drain will fix a Maytag fridge's freezer leakage.

Pa
Mar 2, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Mar, 2018

Hi Pamela. Appreciated reading your concern.

Maytag produces a really decent fridge/freezer system. I have one from their product line in my very own kitchen. I believe I can help you fairly easily. If you'd like the assistance, drop a response to this post. There's got to be too many people who just drop a complaint on the site and never check back, so I won't spend the time unless you're interested. If you would, leave me the actual model number of the unit you own.

Hope I can be of assistance.