Maytag / refrigerator
Seriously! I remember when they used to last. Mine is only 4 years old and this...
How to Fix a Maytag Fridge's Freezer Leakage
Your Maytag fridge has an automatic defrost system that melts the ice from the freezer coils. As the ice melts, it drips to the bottom of the freezer, exits through a drain and collects in a drain pan beneath the body of the refrigerator where the heat from the condenser and motor evaporates the water. Occasionally, the drain and drain line can freeze, causing water to begin to accumulate in the bottom of the freezer and begin to leak from the freezer onto the kitchen floor. Melting the ice from the drain will fix a Maytag fridge's freezer leakage.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - washer and dryer
- Maytag - maytag he top load washer model #mvwb835dw maytag electric dryer model #medb835dw
- Maytag Bravos XL - washer
- Maytag - mvwb955fc