Maytag

Posted: Jan 4, 2018 by

mvwx655dw1

I have had this Maytag Bravos machine for four months. I bought it when my previously owned Maytag Bravos machine broke down after only five years. Well, this machine also quit working. It stopped mid-cycle, full of water and laundry. When I called Maytag to have the machine serviced, since it is still under warranty, I was told to expect a technician the next day, between 6 am and 2 pm. I waited all day; no one showed up. I called Maytag, told them that I thought the problem was the control board, and so when the technician came, could he please bring the needed replacement part. The next day, a technician did show up, although without any replacement parts. He told me that I needed a new control board for the machine. Yup, that's what I had told Maytag. It is now a week later, and the technician just left...the replacement control board he tried to install is apparently faulty. All I know is that the machine still has not been repaired. A new part has been ordered, and "maybe" the machine can be fixed four or five days from now. That's two weeks without a working washing machine. These Maytag products are junk, the replacement parts seem to be junk, and it takes forever to get a problem fixed. I am very unhappy with this machine, so I would suggest to anyone, do not waste your money on Maytag...it is not the company or the product it used to be.
Whirlpool Customer Care's Response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear I'veHadIt:
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Maytag® Social Media Relations
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Appliances

Comments

N  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Actually, I like Maytag and their entire line of washing machines. Unfortunately, anything can break. Did you contact the retailer you purchased the merchandise through?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree