Maytagmaytag washer

I bought my washer, the Maytag Bravos XL, on 06/16/2015. I went to my local Lowe's and was told by the sales guy that it was the best one and we'd have no problem washing our king sized bedding. The first complaint my wife filed was not recorded and the operator had my wife "reset" the washer. Towards the end of December 2016, just about 5 weeks ago, we had to replace a part. This was due to the washer going from sensing to wash and back. It would not work properly. We are now having the same issues. I was told by the servicing technician, when he was here, that this washer is not designed to wash king sized bedding. About a week after his first visit, he came back with the part and replaced the clutch.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Benton Harbor, MI Again, this was about 5-6 weeks ago and now we're back to the same issue. I do not want a refund but I would like to replace this washer. When my wife called on 02/04/2016 and spoke to a representative, who spoke with an attitude and was unprofessional to her. I'll also be filing a complaint with Lowe's. When I bought this product, I should have been told that this washer was not able to take king sized bedding. This is either a training issue, not knowing enough about the product, or just trying to get the sale and not caring. The technician said that if we would have been advised properly, we should have bought the front loading washer. Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed in the quality of a Maytag product.

Er
Feb 05, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      May 18, 2017

Hi Eric8502, my name is Flo, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag Corporation. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (eric8502), address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard.com). Email to [protected]@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.