Maytag / maytag washer
We bought our washer in April 2016 we found the washing machine was not cleaning the items and had to be washed 2 or 3 times.
It was also very noisy so we got the company out that we bought it from and they couldn't find any thing wrong with it, then it stop working.
so we go another engineer out which took 2 weeks and now tells us that the seal in the drum has been leaking just a small drops of water for the last 3-4 month and has damaged the gear box.
As this has been happening why our machine was in warrantee, I feel that the damage should be covered under the warrantee.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018
Hi Adrian, unfortunately we are unable to offer assistance to those residing outside of the United States. All further questions would have to be addressed by your local representative. Thank you for taking the time to review the Washer.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag 3000 serious washing machine
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MOD MVWX655DWI, SER C64441774