Maytag / maytag washer

1 Cullompton, England, Devon, United Kingdom Review updated:

We bought our washer in April 2016 we found the washing machine was not cleaning the items and had to be washed 2 or 3 times.
It was also very noisy so we got the company out that we bought it from and they couldn't find any thing wrong with it, then it stop working.
so we go another engineer out which took 2 weeks and now tells us that the seal in the drum has been leaking just a small drops of water for the last 3-4 month and has damaged the gear box.
As this has been happening why our machine was in warrantee, I feel that the damage should be covered under the warrantee.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Hi Adrian, unfortunately we are unable to offer assistance to those residing outside of the United States. All further questions would have to be addressed by your local representative. Thank you for taking the time to review the Washer.

Ad
Jun 14, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      14th of Jun, 2018

would seem to me that the issue should be covered by warranty
    why they failed to find it or even acknowledge it is a mystery
    would contact them again and get it fixed
    if they fail to or refuse than file a complaint with the better business bureau

28th of Jul, 2018

I am very disappointed in my Maytag Bravos top loading HE washing machine, it is approx.
    5 yrs old. For the past 3 years it has gotten alot of rust around the bleach dispenser. I am very careful about putting bleach in the port since I do not want to spill it on anything. The washer looks terrible from this and I have tried to remove it with rust removers but nothing works.

In the past year it has been tearing up our clothes!! Not every item but many items. They just have rips in them. Towels get torn apart as well.

I do not understand why this is happening. I take very good care of my washer and dryer both. I fell ripped off because this was not a cheap washing machine.

I could have gotten an old agitator washing machine for $600 less which would have not ripped my clothing. I feel I should have some sort iof compensation for this!!

Review #1315413 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Private message