Maytag Dehumidifier — dehumidifier inoperative under warranty
I Purchased 2 Maytag Dehumidifiers in 2004, one quit working under warranty period and the other quit shortly after warranty.
Model number M3DH30B2A A
Serial number LR 941327 307W
In 2004 the Rep at Maytag customer svc told me that the Fedders company who manufactured the Dehumidifiers became defunct and went out of business and there was nothing Maytag could do to refund my $149 but the Rep did provide a file/case number for further ref.
This file/case number is now lost.
When I inquired again recently 2014 I received the same answer.
This is an illegal act on behalf of Maytag and Fedders and chargers should be brought to bare on the unlawful practice of bilking honest, hard working Americans out of their meager funds.
I demand my $149 refund back ASAP from these two illegitimate, mean spirited, UnAmerican, fraudulent pseudo manufacturers.
More Maytag Dehumidifier Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher