Maytag / don't buy the extended warranty from maytag!
They take their time to fix the appliances and don't come. I am still waiting for my washer to get fix and it will take 8 weeks to get the washer fix assuming they do come and have the parts.
My washer is leaking and it took 3 weeks for someone to come out. When the technician did come, he said the last technician forgot to secure the motor with a latch. (That means I had a unsecured motor for a year.) It will take 2 more weeks for someone to come to secure it so a total of 5 weeks of waiting.That day, no one came.
But to top it off, I called and asked the status and ALL FIVE REPRESENTATIVES said he was scheduled to come... they lied. The last rep even said he would come even after 5pm... so I waited.
Finally, I called again and the rep said that the technician wasn't able to come.. gee it was already 5:30 after the scheduled time. The technician should of called me or the 5 REPRESENTATIVE should of told me instead of me waiting. It will take another 2 weeks for someone to come out.
I called this week to confirm someone would come out and... they don't have me scheduled... so I can schedule another appt it and it will take another 2 weeks. That is 8 weeks, 2 months till the washer gets fixed assuming the technician comes and the last technician diagnosis it properly.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - Maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MOD MVWX655DWI, SER C64441774
- Maytag - maytag top 6.2 cu. ft. top load washer mvwb955fc in metallic slate