Maytag / bravos xl washer/dryer

I purchased this washer/dryer last November (approx 7 months ago). I have used Maytag products (washer, dryer, dishwasher, Jenn Air range for many years). When it came time to replace my washer, of course I chose Maytag. This is absolutely the WORST washer/dryer I have ever used or owned. Shame on you, Maytag! What happened to the quality you were famous for? My clothes are literally being ruined by this washer/dryer combo. My dark clothes come out with white detergent stains on them. I use HE detergent. Sometimes the clothes come out with dry spots on them where they never even got damp. I have tried all of the cycles including deep water, even tried to load differently placing one piece in at a time. My clothes come out in a tangled mess, and are stretched out of shape, do not look or even smell clean! After reading these complaints, which are all pretty much the same, the Maytag comments are patronizing and suggest we do not know how to use a washing machine, while the truth of the matter is you have designed and manufactured an inferior product and no longer stand behind it. I will never purchase another Maytag product if this is how you now conduct business. I request a refund, as I do not feel I received what I paid for.

Glenda Stahl
Purchased at Home Depot
Tennessee

Gl
May 8, 2018

Comments

• Wp
      9th of May, 2018

Thank you for reaching out to Maytag regarding your washer.
    We are sorry to see you are having an issue with your washer. So we can assist you with scheduling a repair service for your washer, can you please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your full model and serial number.
    Once we have this information we can follow up with you by phone and help get you scheduled to have your appliance repaired.