Maytag / bravos xl washer/dryer
I purchased this washer/dryer last November (approx 7 months ago). I have used Maytag products (washer, dryer, dishwasher, Jenn Air range for many years). When it came time to replace my washer, of course I chose Maytag. This is absolutely the WORST washer/dryer I have ever used or owned. Shame on you, Maytag! What happened to the quality you were famous for? My clothes are literally being ruined by this washer/dryer combo. My dark clothes come out with white detergent stains on them. I use HE detergent. Sometimes the clothes come out with dry spots on them where they never even got damp. I have tried all of the cycles including deep water, even tried to load differently placing one piece in at a time. My clothes come out in a tangled mess, and are stretched out of shape, do not look or even smell clean! After reading these complaints, which are all pretty much the same, the Maytag comments are patronizing and suggest we do not know how to use a washing machine, while the truth of the matter is you have designed and manufactured an inferior product and no longer stand behind it. I will never purchase another Maytag product if this is how you now conduct business. I request a refund, as I do not feel I received what I paid for.
Purchased at Home Depot
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago