Mavis Discount Tires / tire insurance not ownered

1 Franklin Squar, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516 616 4824

I Bought a Brand New Tire on end of Oct from Mavis, Tire insurance taken at the time of purchase, next day I received a survey call from Mavis, I gave my opinion that every one was nice except I felt I have been charged over price for the tire.

Middle of Nov unfortunately the same tire exploded again, I went back for replacement, as store manager saw me start yelling that why i express my opinion against the store tire price and got excited, took tire from me gave me one month run around that tire is not available.

See the picture that store manager kicking the tire to show his hostility

after a month on 18 Dec returned my tire by making excuse that i am pulling a fast one and trying to replace the tire which has no insurance.

I try to make a point that why you have not told me upon taking tire a month before, and gave me a run around almost a month.

Left upset and felt humiliated, and penalized to express the feeling about store on the Mavis Company Survey.

Mavis Discount Tires

Comments

• Si
      24th of Dec, 2010

type Mavis tire and you find million complaints

• Ni
      8th of Jan, 2011

i think if the guy saw that the wheel on left side has new wheel weights on it being serviced recently it should be a no brainer on whose it pulling what. thread wear on the old tire verses a new one again being only a few days of service. it to me is as simple as that. hope this was helpful to who ever reads this.