Mattress Firm / broken promise
We purchased a $4000 Tempur-pedic mattress and ergo adjustable base from Mattress Firm on Friday, 3/13/09, our 10 year anniversary. Our sales person, Ben, was very nice and informative. We were on our way to buy at Gallery Furniture. Ben promised that Mattress Firm provides Red Carpet delivery, they have everything in-stock, and, since they are just down the street from us, we thought okay, we'll buy from these guys instead! Well, we were assured the delivery would take place the next day, Sat, between 6 and 9 pm. They had the mattress protectors we purchased brought in from another store which we stopped in Sat afternoon to pick-up. I talked to William and he assured us everything was set for the delivery today. He was working with a couple who also purchased a ergo adj bed for delivery tonight. Anyway, at 7:30 pm we get a call from a lady at the store, who said they could not deliver our bed today due to a paperwork error, and the soonest would be Sunday from 4 to 7 pm. We had already stripped our old bed of the mattress pad, sheets, blankets etc. and took down pictures and moved things - it looks like a bomb went off in our bedroom - in preparation for the delivery. Now we will have to put things back together to sleep tonight, and it just spoils the anticipation we were expecting from the purchase. We gave up our Saturday night invites from friends to be home to get our new mattress. We have yet to hear from our sales person, store manager or anyone of authority. So, what does this mean about their customer service if we do have other problems.?
We lost an evening of fun with friends, and they spoiled the excitement we felt about our new bed. Next time, we will go to Gallery Furniture, as I know Mattress Mack would not let this happen to his customers!
More Mattress Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service 
- Mattress Firm - scam and cheating! 
- Mattress Firm - exchange policy 
- Mattress Firm - bad matress/warranty 
- Mattress Firm - used my personal information to enroll me in a visa 
- Mattress Firm - no response
- Mattress Firm - a mattress I am trying to return and I am being corporately bullied to start return paperwork 9/22/18. I want to return sooner than that
- Mattress Firm - local store at 8867 immokalee rd, naples, fl 34120
- Mattress Firm - service
- Mattress Firm - mattress sags