Having problems with Mattress Firm?

10201 S. Main St.
Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mattress Firm.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 29, 2020

Mattress Firm — Service

***Complaint @ Hamilton Mall Location Mattress Firm (Off Freeway) I am an Airforce Veteran who takes care of...

Mattress FirmTrelleburg 11

Plush does not mean zero support and that's what i get with this new mattress. I sleep in a hole can barely get out of. 2 nights mattress already sagging so I go back online to look at exchange only to find the exchange will cast nearly half the price of a mattress. These people are crooks and internet is full of complaints about them. Used car, , cell phone and mattress salesman criminals all of them working on commission so rob the people at every opportunity is their motto! American business has become nothing more than a bunch of Mafioso dirt bags praying on the old and ignorant. Burn in hello Mattress Firm I hope you're the next failed business to go broke.

Mattress FirmCurve

My case number is Case # [protected] [ ref:_00DG0gBKA._5006f1YrI3O:ref ]
    I have several emails regarding my purchase.
    I asked for a plush/ultra plush. To cut a long story short the salesman stated he has been with the company for 20 years and he sent me the mattress curve. This mattress feels like a medium nothing like I wanted.
    Also, I was charged 799. for a mattress on sale for 549. I was not able to get assistance with this so I went to my credit card company to correct the overcharge. I'm within the 120 days to exchange the mattress and the complaint department stated the salesman will contact me and I ask why because he is the one that overcharged my in the first place. I asked for a refund now.
    Still no call and no response to my case.
    Please help Mrs. Ahles

May 08, 2020

Mattress Firm — Ignoring requests for returns

My husband and I purchased a mattress, box spring and frame from Mattress Firm on 3/21/2020, Order number...

Mattress Firmdon t like it

I want to return bed 120 days are about up do to virus store what do I do? email [protected]@hoblit.com [protected] I am looking for answers please advise thank you Don Wayman

Mattress Firmno bed vibration feature attached to the bed.

My wife and I purchased a the Mattress Firm 300 from salesman Rusty Hamon, a salesman with Mattress Firm on 3/8/2020. The sale occurred at the Fresno CA. homeshow. When we purchased the mattress we tried the floor model out and it was equipped with a vibrating feature. The bed that was delivered does not have that feature. Additionally, we were given a starter kit, which included a mattress cover, sheets and two pillows. We were advised that it would be sent by Fed Ex within 7-10 days. I have attempted to contact the salesman and he wont return my texts or calls. I have spent a lot of money and am wanting to get the quality of service it. All I need is some answers about why the bed didn't come with the vibrating feature and why I haven't received the start up kit.

Mattress Firmsaggy mattress

This mattress was purchased after we were informed by sales staff that we would enjoy peaceful sleep. The mattress has now sagged to a point where it causes body aches and sleep is no longer comfortable.
          Mattress Firm has been our choice for mattress purchases for quite a long time and we have referred friends and family members also. We are requesting a replacement mattress of optimal quality that this company is known to provide its customers.

Jan 11, 2020

Matress Firm — order.. s028655203

I ordered a matress and sleep set .I received my bed two months ago.ive had to call customer service a couple...

Dec 17, 2019

Mattress Firm — home damage with delivery

We purchased a new mattress on Dec 6th from the store in Salem, NH (order S028635368) and had it delivered...

Dec 09, 2019

Mattress Firm — I purchased a bad mattress back in october 2019 at the night deal retail store

Are used the third-party leasing company Progressive to do the three month leasing option. I waited two...

Nov 07, 2019

Mattress Firm — dream bed lux lx510

I purchased the dream lux [protected], the mattress is terrible, the worst I have ever had, i am a side sleeper...

Mattress Firmmattress return.

My name is ron schaffer.. I have als a fatal neurological disease.
            I bought mattress 10/23.. U delivered it... Then on 10/27 I came in told the guy working sunday I could not get in the bed. It was to high. I told him I want to exchange it for a more expensive one he had on the floor. He said I had to keep it 30 days. That it would take getting used too. I said it isn't a matter of getting used to it, that I couldn't get in it. I have a slide in grab bar to assist me getting in and out of bed and a stool. The bed was so high I couldn't get my hands in the bar opening.
            He kept insisting I had to wait 30 days. I told him to refund my money, which he did. He charged me a restock fee and delivery charge to pick it up.
            This fellow cost u a sale.. On a more expensive mattress then I originally purchased.
            I want my restock fee and delivery charge refunded.

Oct 23, 2019

Mattress Firm — manager choi young

Bought a serta motion I series and was delivered and Installed on 10/12/2019. Was missing connecting strap...

Mattress Firmbox spring is broken and can't complete filing warranty online

Broken box spring wire and wood is showing and sticking out of frame. I purchased box spring on 2/14/18. And barely slept on it because I was in hospital for nearly a year and a half. I have serious medical problems and back problems I would like very much if I could get this matter resolved as soon as possible.
              Thanking you in advance,
              Keturah Artis

Mattress Firmleggett and platt adjustable frame

Your company delivered a defective adjustable frame on August 22, 2019. After 2 weeks, the frame has no power, and the frame is stuck in a flat position. I have called Leggett and Platt several times, and was told a ticket was opened, and a servicemen would call to schedule service after the parts are delivered.
                I am financing this product, and have not made my first payment .
                Please have someone contact me ASAP, regarding the exchange for a new frame, and remote, not parts to replace a supposedly brand new frame.
                Thank you.
                Valerie Duncan RN
                120 Kopsia Drive
                Jupiter, Florida 33458

Sep 28, 2019

Mattress Firm — service

From: Ms. Marilena Mattos Customer 1650 Hwy.36 W apt.262 Roseville MN 55113 To: Mattress Firm...

Sep 25, 2019

Mattress Firm — customer service/rude employees

My wife and I just purchased a mattress from the above location. My wife went to pick up the mattress since I...

Mattress Firmrecent mattress order

I devoted 3.5 hours to cancelling this order and could not accomplish that with multiple chatbot attempts and many phone calls to customer service. I simply want the order cancelled. Delivery cancelled. Full refund to my Visa card. Here is the info:
                  Order Placed: Sep 14, 2019

Visa
                  ************6128
                  Amount: $207.86

• Updated by Gregory Muller · Sep 14, 2019

Is Complaints Board going to help me out?

Mattress Firmdelivery

I was given a two hour window so I arranged to only miss a half of day of work. I put all the old stuff outside on the deck to save time. An hour and 15 past my window, I found the tracking app. Only to see it was going to be another 45 minutes. I now had to miss the entire day of work which cost me money. According to your website you only delivery until 5:00 but whatever. So then I schedule a dinner pick up based on the time, it got changed three more times. Final delivery was 6:15. No apologies. I called once and was on hold for 20 minutes before giving up. I called a second time and chose the call me back option and that was 90 minutes ago. I tried online chat and was never connected to an agent after 15 minutes. I am extremely disappointed and unsatisfied with how I was treated. Does this company even care? The website says free delivery if not there within the window, we'll i had already gotten free delivery so I'm going to guess I get told too bad but perhaps in nicer words. I will never shop your story again and am telling all my friends of this experience. Regards, Becky Neely

Mattress Firmbad in store experience and even worse customer service

I will save the bad in store experience for when a real live person actually gets back to me. As far as customer service goes. I contacted the live chat yesterday after my store experience to discuss what happened. Waited a long time to be connected and when I finally did it was a huge waste of time. I spent a lot of time typing out what happened during my in store experience only to have the customer service rep not read what I actually wrote and commented back on something that I never ever talked about. Then said she will have a district manager call me personally with in 24 hours. Well it's well over 24 hours and no one has gotten in touch. Yet another disappointment. Please have someone contact me as soon as possible. I am extremely unhappy.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices