Restonic Mattress Logo

Restonic Mattress

Having problems with Restonic Mattress?

Restonic Mattress Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Restonic Mattress Customer Service. Initial Restonic Mattress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Restonic Mattress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Restonic Mattress. Discuss the issues you have had with Restonic Mattress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Restonic Mattress Complaints & Reviews

Restonic Mattress CorporationQueen size bed

Its almost 3 weeks since I have logged my complaint about my beds springs that is out nd the one side is flat so they told me because its warranty I had to pay 900r for a new bed then when I paid the money it would take 2 week for my bed to be delivered. Now this is the 3th week and my bed is still not here and when I asked the man that assisted me with where to pay the money in nd send him prove of payment he tells me its out of his hands and that I can make n a complaint on your website im very angry with this poor service because my money is now at restonic for 3 weeks now and I still dont have my bed

Restonic Mattress Corporation — bolero mattress

TO whom it may concern: dissatisfied customer i purchased a restonic bed "Bolero" from bears furnishers here...

Cape Town

Restonic Mattress Corporation — rejuvenate tempa gel memory foam mattress

This is the last correspondence that I received. I have tried to reinitiate with her multiple times with no...

Restonic Mattress Corporation — signature series hybrid 4000

On March 28, 2018, I had ordered the noted mattress online from the Best Sleep Centre. I received a phone...

Winnipeg

Restonic Mattressrestonic/warranty /bad california manufacturer customer service

I have purchased mattress from a local store in California and its been two years and already sagging in middle and having a terrible back pain . I have submitted a online claim to head office because I didn't find a California manufacturer information while submitting the claim they directed me to California manufacturer and told them that some one will call me which I didn't get any calls or response for my claim. I tried to reach customer service of California manufacturer but no luck. I would really appreciate if some one could help me how to reach warranty department when the local manufacturer is not responding. I tried to reach customer service of restonic but its going to VM every time.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks in Advance .

Restonic Mattresses — Crappy experience with mattress

Bought restonic mattress in 2008. After six months bed started to sag in the middle. woke up with back pain...

Restonic — Warranty

Purchased a Restonic Mattress that"hammocked". It had a 5 year warranty. The company went beyond the...

Restonic Mattresses — Sagging

I purchased a king size Restonic mattress set in March 2010. After only a few months it started to indent and...

Restonic Mattresses — Refuse to replace matress

Purchased mattresses and within 2 months they sunk 2" in the middle. A rep came to my house and said they...

Restonic MattressesSold me an inferior product

I purchased a Restonic mattress from a local discount store, "Scratch & Dent". It is only about two months old and already sagging in middle. I thought maybe my body aches were somehow my fault or even my imagination, but after reading some other reviews I see that it is probably the mattress. Thought Restonic was a reputable company and that I was purchasing a top of the line product. My daughter bought a set at the same time. I don't really know what to do and cannot afford new mattresses. Guess I'll just have to live with it.

Restonic Mattresses — Terrible customer service

Like some of the others on this site, we have had a miserable experience with Restonic. After only 8 month...

Restonic — No warranty

My husband and I purchased a mattress from Park Furniture, Altoona, Pa. under the impression we were...