Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses Logo

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses

Having problems with Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses?

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 31, 2010. The latest review Queen mattress was posted on Jul 4, 2020. The latest complaint matress was resolved on Apr 27, 2011. Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses has resolved 1 complaints.

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses Customer Service Contacts

680 Sunbury Road
Delaware, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses Customer Service. Initial Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses. Discuss the issues you have had with Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses Complaints & Reviews

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury MattressesQueen mattress

I bought this queen mattress not even 2 weeks ago from Goodwill. It's supposed to be a brand new mattress and there's a spring sticking out of it already. I contacted goodwill about it and they said I have to go thru the manufacturer. I want my money back!!! This is ridiculous and should not have happened. I paid over $200 for this mattress and feel they owe me my money back. For a brand new mattress it should atleast last over a few years. This needs to be made right.

Aug 03, 2019

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses — mattress dream sleep queen

Bought in March 2019 after Hurricane Michael now 5 months later July 2019 has sags on my side and wife's we...

Feb 06, 2019

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses — 31511araf-1050

The matress that I laid on in the showroom AF006-1050 had a thick pillow top and very soft and was black that...

Stewart & Hamilton Luxury Mattresses — stewart & hamilton mattress

I bought a pillow top queen sized mattress that after 3mo started to sink in. American Freight was aware of...

Stewart & Hamilton Mattress Company — matress

To whom it may concern: My husband and I purchased a matress set from American Freight in Ocala, Florida...

Stewart & Hamilton Mattress — mattress

We originally purchased a king size Orthopedic chiro KG mattress & box springs from American Frieght on April...