The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Mattress Firm — exchange policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Back in the end of August, beginning of September we bought a
Temptexdulex king mattress. It did not work out for my Wife. We tried it for about 4-6 weeks.Her back could not take .We took it back to see what our options were. The salesperson showed us different matress's. We ended up bying a Abbey Lynn PT King mattress.We had to pay an extra $547.50, with the understanding it also was under 90 day trial. to . We tried it about 4-6 week period and it also hurt our backs.We went back to the store to try to get back our original mattress .The salesperson told us there is a one return policy which she did not tell us when we bought the other mattress. She told ie the only way she can do it, is for us to return our mattress, which we would have to pay$300.00, and also lose the extra $547.50 we paid. All I want is my original mattress, $547.50 back.Can you help me?
More Mattress Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service
- Mattress Firm - scam and cheating!
- Mattress Firm - bad matress/warranty
- Mattress Firm - used my personal information to enroll me in a visa
- Mattress Firm - beware
- Mattress Firm - broken promise
- Mattress Firm - Curve
- Mattress Firm - warranty issue
- Mattress Firm - Ignoring requests for returns
- Mattress Firm - employee behavior