MagicJack / charges on my att billing
This month when I received my AT@T telephone bill I had an extra billing by Universal Call Plan Inc. for 19.95 plus loacal and federal charges and tax coming to a total of 21.45.
I called AT@T and they told me It coud be a scam. I called the USBI number and I did not get a direct answer as to what this pertains too.
They said it was for long distance calls in the U.S. and canada. I did not sign up for this, and I told them I was not going to pay. I don't know even know what it pertains to.
Can you clarify this this?
Could this be a scam by Google? Thank you.
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - charges for calling conference numbers 
- MagicJack - magicjack go not working
- MagicJack - magicjack device & support
- Magic Jack - billing and payment
- MagicJack - about my number 514 331 7987 whom rings in another home when I call it
- Magic Jack - customer services