Macy's / account number scam!
I received a bill for items charged on my Macy's charge card. I paid the bill with my on line bill payer account. Macy's rejected the bill due to what they said was an incorrect account number. The account number I used was the one they sent me. Then they began to tack on finance and late fee charges. They said I should not have included the last two numbers on the account number THEY SENT ME. I told Macy's I would pay my original bill, they could cancel any finance and late fee charges, and they could cancel my account forever. Can you imagine how much money they could obtain doing this? I am appalled.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - couch delivery
- Macy's - online customer service
- Macy's - worst service at fairlane shopping
- Macy's - macy's interior design consultation
- Macy's - return policy change affecting wedding registry returns made prior to policy change