Lowes / poor repair service
i purchased a Samsung washer on 11-28-14, the washer failed on 7-18-15.I called Lowes customer support line on 7-20-15 they said that someone would be out next day to repair.repair tech called and said that it would be two weeks for they could make it out.i called lowes back they said they would have some one else out the next day, they also called and said they cant make it for a week.called Lowes back and they transferred me to the store manager where i bought the washer, waited for him to call back for 3 hours and it was after 5 when another gentleman from the store called me and told me he had the problem solved and a tech would be out in two days.Surprisingly he didnt show or call!!.in the meantime i called Samgsung directly and they fixed my washer in 2 days.customer service at lowes is awful, will never buy and appliance from them again.The only person at Lowes that made any attempt to solve the problem was Irv at the denton Tx store he at least called to check up to see if tech had made it to my house.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pick up service
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - blinds cutting/service, general sales help
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - warranty on a refrigerator
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - laminate flooring installation