Lowes / poor repair service

United States, Texas, Denton Review updated:
i purchased a Samsung washer on 11-28-14, the washer failed on 7-18-15.I called Lowes customer support line on 7-20-15 they said that someone would be out next day to repair.repair tech called and said that it would be two weeks for they could make it out.i called lowes back they said they would have some one else out the next day, they also called and said they cant make it for a week.called Lowes back and they transferred me to the store manager where i bought the washer, waited for him to call back for 3 hours and it was after 5 when another gentleman from the store called me and told me he had the problem solved and a tech would be out in two days.Surprisingly he didnt show or call!!.in the meantime i called Samgsung directly and they fixed my washer in 2 days.customer service at lowes is awful, will never buy and appliance from them again.The only person at Lowes that made any attempt to solve the problem was Irv at the denton Tx store he at least called to check up to see if tech had made it to my house.
Jul 23, 2015

N  20th of Oct, 2015 by
This is the worst flooring I have ever installed. It does not click and lock in place, I have given up especially after reading dozens of similar reviews. Glad I only wasted one box. It is a nightmare to keep any seams together once the fourth plank gets laid down. Probably a 5 person job!

Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Logo Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers
P.O. Box 1111