Having problems with Culligan?

Culligan Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 350 9859 (United States)
+61 401 077 245 (Australia)
+64 92 743 143 (New Zealand)
+32 23 312 762 (Belgium)
+852 23 450 177 (Hong Kong)
+62 216 586 7219 (Indonesia)
+63 25 613 112 (Philippines)
+66 26 530 438 (Thailand)
+84 837 262 761 (Vietnam)
+54 114 588 9000 (Argentina)
+57 18 785 454 (Colombia)
+506 25 452 500 (Costa Rica)
+1 787 788 8968 (Puerto Rico)
+58 251 252 0751 (Venezuela)
9399 West Higgins Rd, Ste 1100

Via Gandolfi 640057, cadriano Di Granarolo Emilia, Bologna Italy

Spain
Calle Trepadella, 12, 08755 Castellbisbal, Barcelona, Spain

Turkey
Sahrayicedid Mah. Guzide Sokak № 9/4, Mogulkoc Is Merkezi, Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

China
Room 2D, Hui Center Building, 315 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghai, China 200030

Guam
286 Chalan San Antonio, Tamuning  96913, Guam

Hong Kong
Unit M1, M/F., Sunbeam Centre, 27 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Indonesia
Grand Palace Kemayoran, Rukan A-11, Jl Benyamin Suaeb Blok A5, Jakarta 10630, Indonesia

Japan
Biko Engineering Co. Ltd, 3-61 Shuri-Yamakawa-Cho, Naha City, Okinawa 903

Qatar
P.O.Box: 23867, Office № 15, 1st Floor, Al Rehab Complex C-Ring Road, Doha

Philippines
Aqua Technologies, Inc., Paco Catholic School, Paz St., Paco, Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Taiwan
Waibel Enterprise Inc., 6F, № 15, Cheng Kuo N. Road, Sec. 2, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
142 Two Pacific Place, 20th Fl, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 263151, Technopark – Dubai – U.A.E.

Vietnam
14/5-Street № 23, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District, Hochiminh City

Argentina
Montenegro 1380, C1427ANB, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Fax: +54 114 588 9040

Chile
Ruta G-40, 1146, Talagante, Region Metropolitana

Colombia
Vía Bogotá-Tocancipá, Vereda Canavita, Parque Industrial Acrópolis, Zona C, BG. 25, Tocancipá, Cundinamarca
Fax: +57 18 785 303

Costa Rica
De Metalco 300 m al sur y 300 m al este, Colima de Tibás, San Jose, Costa Rica, 10211-1000
Fax: +506 22 350 039

Mexico
Félix González Salinas 1277, Col. Ancón del Huajuco, Monterrey, N.L., Mex., 64820

Peru
Calle Talabarteros 161, Urbanizacion El Artesano, Ate, Lima, Perú, Lima 03

Puerto Rico
Road 869 Km 2.0, Bo. Palmas Industrial, Catano, PR,  00962
Fax: +1 787 788 6680

Venezuela
C.C. Santiago Plaza Carrera 19 esquina calle 14 local 2-10 Barquisimeto
Edo. Lara. Venezuela

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Culligan Customer Service. Initial Culligan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Culligan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Culligan. Discuss the issues you have had with Culligan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 13, 2020

Culligan — salt delivery

Last 2 salt deliveries provided the worse customer service imaginable. But the one that was supposed to...

Culliganservice for repair sulfur cleer tank system

I have a water softening system along with a sulfur cleer tank that I purchased in 2015 on my ranch house property to filter the high iron content. We contacted our local culligan (ising's culligan/san joaquin) on june 1st because system stopped working properly. We were told it would be 2 weeks before they could service it. When they did, the service tech said his manager requested that he wanted to see unit personally and had him remove unit. They said they would assess my next tues. (today). We called and now manager is said to be out of town until thursday. We have had to deal with iron water that is unacceptable to bath or do anything with. We should have been given a loaner or had repairs done sooner.

Culligan International Company — customer service at watertown, sd location

On July 3rd we spoke with Beth and Jason at the local Culligan office in the 57201 zip code location. The...

Watertown

Culligan — tank kept regenerating, caused $969 water bill

My water bill is usually about $72.00 a month. I've been renting a softener from Culligan for about 7 month...

Culligan Water Conditioning — water softener

Recently we had a horrible experience with Culligan water softener, Calgary, Alberta. Sales representative...

Calgary

Culligandefective product

Think twice before you purchase any product or service from Culligan. Any company is only as good as it handles customer’s problems. I had a Culligan under sink water filtration system in which one of the 2 canisters ruptured during the night. I awoke to find my entire house flooded as a result. This caused a year of hardship and troubles for me. I had the filtration system inspected by an independent testing laboratory. In a 12 page report it very clearly states that this was and is a defective product. In spite of this Culligan chooses to ignore me and my complaints. Purchase Culligan at your own peril you have been warned.

Culligan Water — all bottles may be non-refundable deposit

I spoke with Culligan water about returning bottles for the deposit. I had purchased from an authorized...

Edmonton

Culligan Waterbuyer beware

I called Culligan when we moved into our home with an existing system. The "technician" spent all of two minutes looking at my system and told me that it was too old too repair or service and then introduced me to a sales associate who had just happen to come along with him. Afterwards, when Culligan inexplicably billed me almost $300.00 for the "service call" (again, the service person did nothing except introduce me to the sales person and I never wanted a pitch in the first place!), I refused to pay. Culligan threatened to send me to collections and the sales rep told me to "sue" and "take it to court" if I wasn't happy. These are extremely shady practices!! BTW, I've since learned that Culligan will install a very pricey "top of the line" water system, but then will come out with a newer version in a few years and will refuse to service your system saying the parts aren't available or its too old, etc. It's just a racket!! I will never let a Culligan technician or sales person in my home again.

Culligan Water Conditioningshady billing practices

Culligan installed a reverse osmosis system in my home in San Diego. The worthless salesman told me that I could purchase the unit for $899 in 12 months. The office set up the billing as rental and only charged $35 per month. Buyout payments would be $75. I got busy with life and called Culligan 18 months later to see why they were still billing me and when my buyout would be complete. The billing people told me that my account was a rental account and that none of my payments counted toward the buyout since I was past the 12 month buyout period. I demanded to speak to the salesman who said that the only way out of the rental contract was to pay an additional $400. At this point, I had paid $846 for a $899 system. I sent a letter and my final payment of $53 and told the company that I considered the unit purchased. The salesman called me and said that I was still on a rental and that the rental bills would keep accumulating...I wonder if a Culligan *** will show up to my funeral to collect my $15, 000+ bill? (assuming I die at at about 80 and the monthly rent remains at $35 no interest.)

WHATEVER...just keep billing me 'til the cows come home...I'm not payin suckers!

The salesman told me he was coming over to my house! Wow! Go ahead and just try buddy!

Culligan Water Conditioningcharges about $400 to move a water filtration system they sold me

After going through a ridiculous process with the Culligan Finance to get the thing paid off, now when I need to move it to another house, they want about $400 to move it! That was not disclosed to me previous to purchasing it and there is no indication on their website that this will be the fee to have it moved. Totally unreasonable! I purchased it from the Oceanside, CA office in March of 2007. I feel that If I were to do it all again, I would have bought a reverse osmosis water filtration system from a different company.

Culligan Waterterribel customer service

I phone culligan on 8 / 07 / 2010, however the problem is much older. This is the second time they had to come out and service our equipment, and had to actually removed it and take it in for repair. Which took three weeks, we were without service, after paying over 3500. 00 for this one piece of equipment. Which they have not reimemburse us for or waive any fees. Today, we have an emgerency, as our pool is leaking water, and it may be because of this illequipment, which started happening the same time the culligan equipment went out. They told me they would come out for 189. 00. I said what! Why are you charging me for this equipment which is under warranty, he said because it's saturday. So what, if it's saturday, sometimes emergencies don't occur mon - fri.
            I hung up and did some research and found out that this company is terrible, and have been ripping people off and overcharging them for years. So i called the guy back, and ask him where was this charge in my paperwork. I ask him to proved to me that this is the charge for an emergency, and he said, he just anwsers the calls, he doesn't know where it is in my paperwork, and i ask, how do you know i have one then, he said, it's what the company charges for emergencies. I look up the company information and their was no information, customers are always at the mercy of dealers. So, i told him to send someone out anyway, and i will take this up the the ceo, and let him know that this company is all over the internet as being a rip off.

• Ng
                N/G Aug 05, 2009

CULLINGAN water Systems the worst co to call for service

Culligan Internationalbad business practices

My beef is with the Culligan store in Hanover, Ontario, Canada and hence with Culligan International. It is a corporate store, meaning that it is directly connected to Culligan International through Culligan Canada. Culligan International is promoting a new sales development process under which I was hired several months ago. A week short of the probationary period I was let go ( every story has two sides). Had there been a reason given that a made sense given the conditions I was hired under it would not have rankled so. At no time after the first few weeks were the conditions of that training program addressed or discussed in a meaningful way. In fact, questions about the information in that program only seemed to generate increasing hostility. It was a question about how to deal with the rapidly approaching 90 day corporate HR questionnaire on my participation in the corporate sales development program that seemed to generate the dismissal. It was clear to me that the pointed non-response to the question was a message.

My guess, based on attending a recent Culligan kick-off event, is that Culligan is into an aggressive, top-down corporate renewal program and hasn’t figured out yet how to get or enforce the corporate alignment necessary to make it work down to the field level. There certainly doesn’t appear to be any support yet at the corporate level for anyone caught in this new machinery. If you are thinking of employment with this corporation in a sales capacity, I would seriously suggest getting corporate training commitments in writing before committing to employment. It all looks good on paper but they don’t seem to have figured out how to walk their talk yet. If you have ever tried to sprint up a sand dune you will appreciate what it is like trying to work within this new process that doesn’t seem to have been thought through.

Beware corporate citizens who don’t have their ducks in a row. They can seriously waste your time and damage your reputation.

Huronsailor

Culliganavoid them

I contracted with Culligan several years ago to install and maintain a water softener in my rural office.The unit was installed, filled with salt, never worked.I have had Culligan out three times and each time they said the unit was working fine and they would come back soon to check on it.They never came back and the unit has never worked.I asked for my money back and they have so far not returned my money or offered to pay for my plumbing damaget.My pipes are clogged with calcium deposits and the softener does not even turn on.

Do yourself a favor.Buy a unit at Sears, Home depot etc.Culligan is clearly a scam!Don't use them

Culligan Water Conditioning — doesn't care what their customers get

I had Culligan water softener installed in my home and registered a privilege membership with them which they...

Culligan Water Conditioningfaulty installation

I purchased a home with an installed/leased Reverse Osmosis System installed from Culligan Water Systems in Kennewick, WA.

Shortly after purchasing the home I requested a service call to my house from the local CW office, when the appointment was made I requested the service technician to run a hook up from the RO system installed under my sink to the refrigerator on the other side of my kitchen, that entailed running tubing along the beams in the basement and then thought the floor to therefrigerator.

Shortly after installing the new tubing/fittings to the refrigerator I noticed water puddling up on my floor. I called Culligan and asked them to send investigate the leak and make repairs as needed. They sent a service tech and office manager to my house, looked at the fittings and determined the fitting they installed was faulty and accepted responsibility for the resulting water damage caused by the faulty connection. The local Culligan office also said they would make repairs to the hard wood flooring damaged by the leaky fitting.

They later reneged on the offer to make the repairs they promised. I turned it over to my insurance company along with pictures taken during the time Culligan was at my house. My insurance company attempted to make them pay for the damages but they still refused saying the damage was accidental and they had no way of knowing the fittings would leak.

My insurance company paid for the repairs and I had Culligan come remove their leased RO from my house. I installed a new system and connection to the fridge myself.

Do not use Culligan Water Systems from Kennewick, WA.

Culligan Water Conditioningsnotty and rude

Stopped at my local Culligan store. Asked about purchasing a new part which I had with me. Store manager said that a man would have to come out and check the whole softener. I said the softener is getting old and I did not want to put alot of money back into it with the sevice call and everything. He then suggested that all the cost done could be put towards a new one if we decided not to fix it. I then asked him what the part would cost? He said "*** I don't know". He then asked when the last time was that they looked at it? So he went to the file and then went on how we have had it for 20 yrs. and it should be looked at and also our water needs to be tested. I asked again, "how much for the part?" He said again "***, I don't know. I'll have to look it up on the computer." He finally came back and said it would be 30 some dollars for the part and another $20.00 for his time. I asked, "are you serious?" He said, you bet I am serious!. I set the part on the counter and walked out. Will never have any dealings with Culligan again!!!

• Tx
                        TXGal76 Feb 25, 2010

Most Culligan dealerships are run this way. Just curious what location did this to you? You should find out if it was a corporate owned store or a local franchise. If it was a corporate owned store I would recommend calling and filing a complaint with the corporate offices in Rosemont, IL. Unfortunately, if it is a franchise they can pretty much do whatever they want. I have a Culligan system but I looked around for small, local water treatment companies and found many that will repair Culligan units for much cheaper or they would be happy to simply sell you a part. These big corporations think that you have no choice but to deal with them but in reality you can find a company to help you outside of a Culligan dealership. Good Luck!!

Culligan Water Conditioningbad service

I rented a new Iron Plus Water softner from Culligan of Northwest Ohio in Feb. 2009. They were charging us $61.00 a month + the salt.

We have had nothing but problems with it. It never took out any of the iron from our water well system. They were here numerous times taking water samples and making ajustments. We finally got tired of it and told them to come take their softner out and reinstall our old one. They did come and remove it finally. Two days later I get a bill for $247.00 for reinstalling our old unit. I am extremeely disapointed in the whole situation.

• Wi
                          Wilved Jun 20, 2013

I had Culligan from Corriganville, Md. come to my home to install their unit Replacing a Rain soft unit that never worked . That was in 7/27/07 . Unit was using 6-7 bags of salt a month & I had them come out numerous times to correct, repair or service it (with a charge each visit of $100.00 min. some more. After 5 yrs. of this I was told I needed the tanks relined (Cost me $500.00) . Oh! I failed to say that for the last two yrs. I was using NO SALT AT ALL . They installed a temp. tank (from 2 tanks to 1 tank now) during that time system worked fine . Brought my 2 (now relined) tanks back. system worked for about 2 weeks before I added salt. It's now been about 4 months Now & it still ain't using salt. Also turning everything red . Is there no answer to this or am I dealing with imbeciles...or am I one?

Culligan Waterdo not do business with this company

Culligan Water of Nokomis Florida left a small empty bottle on my door claiming free water testing in your area. This was the start to a nightmare with this company. After they test your water they come out to "talk to about the test" which is actually a sales call. They told us we had an iron problem and bacteria ridden water which could harm our 2 year old daughter The system was almost $6500.00. After saying no way this system suddenly he had something that could do the job for $1600.00 because he had it left over from a deal that didn't fall through. We stupidly agreed to buy the system which was only available today of course. On top of all this their salesmen then told us our water softener was not set properly, he made some small adjustments which we found out in weeks to come he actually shut it off so it would not cycle. You decide accidental or purposely? Then when he came back four weeks later to retest the water we complained that our water was worse not better. He stated we probably needed our water softener rebedded. Yes more money! With my appliances not working properly I made several calls to Culligan to get the problem rectified, their own service rep agreed something just wasn't right but he couldn't help us. After getting a manager to our home we were basically told to deal with it they won't take the system back. The quality of our water is worse then when we started and we still owe them $1660.00. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, IF YOU DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM THEY'LL CREATE ONE!

Culligan Waterpoor service

This is the second time Culligan has provided wrong product to their water filtration system. In addition the Culligan office also did not inform me TWICE that they had not received the parts they "ordered." I called then when I had not heard from them. And they assured me the parts were coming in. I had to cancel the plumber call twice. Finally, they said they had the parts. They didn't! They gave me a used part and a part they fit a different model. I still had to pay for the plumber and now I'll have to pay thousands to put in a new system. And when I brought this up with the HQ Office secretary she was beyond rude.

• Ta
                              tazcat Oct 13, 2009

my culligan was suppose to be the best nothing but trouble with it, now they want 130.00 to come out an dthat does not go toward the repair bill, I will never buy another culliagan product again.

Culligan — scam and cheating

I contacted Culligan about installing a water softener in early 2006. We subsequently signed a contract and...