Menu
Lowe's Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Lowe's
reviews & complaints

www.lowes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 2206 Reviews

Lowe's Complaints Summary

243 Resolved
1955 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Lowe's's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lowe's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lowe's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Lowe's reviews & complaints 2206

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
7 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Lowe's reviews & complaints

10:21 am EST

Lowe's unethical behavior against employee rights

Does Lowes not offer any chance of advancement within the workplace? My son works for Lowes paint dept. for two years. He is courteous, very informative and spends time to advise customers, keeps his department well stocked; neat and clean, has always done what was asked of him and he has only asked for two unscheduled days off in the two years he's been there.

When a managerial position for that dept. they hired someone who knows nothing about that dept. How can he happily do his job after this?

E
10:56 pm EST

Lowe's ge washing machine

I am the Board Chairperson for a small country Church in the rural Northern Neck of Virginia, I worked with the chairman of our property & grounds committee to buy a replacement clothes washer for our parsonage. The purchase was complete 27 July 2015. Having each had positive experiences and satisfaction with customer service and found them to be trustworthy and honest, we started at Lowe's. With out very limited budget we were especially interested in scratch & dent or similar bargains. We were thrilled to find a GE washer that was effectively brand new at a major markdown. We chatted with the delightful and knowledgeable young lady and she answered all of our questions. The machine had been delivered to a buyer, but upon installation the first attempt to use it discovered that a shipping bolt had not been removed and the machine wouldn't work properly. The machine was swapped for another, and returned to Lowe's. We were told that Lowe's personnel then went over the machine completely and if there were any problems fixed them such that it was as good as new. We asked about the impact on the warranty, and the salesperson explained that since it had this history, we would be limited to a 1-year complete warranty that could not be extended. Under those terms and conditions we bought the machine and installed in our parsonage. At that time, we were between pastors since our previous one had just retired. So the parsonage was unoccupied. A few weeks later we actually decided to test the machine and it ran beautifully. Still no one used it. In October we hired a new pastor on a part-time basis. He and his family were to (and still do) spend on average 1 night per week in the parsonage. After a couple weeks they decided to use our shiny new washer only to discover that when there were clothes in it the water would not fully drain leaving the clothes soaking wet. We apologized and told then no worries, it's under warranty.

Our committee chair contact Lowe's in Tappahannock to request repair or replacement and was told that we bought the machine "as is" with no warranty. Well no we didn't, so he went to the store and spoke with the manager who made the same claim and said we had no options for getting a properly working machine. It's now been 7 months, we have a very patient pastor and family (+ they only stay in the parsonage 1 day a week), but everyone is fed up with Lowe's not honoring their commitment, not standing behind their products, not being honest with the sale, etc.

We are small but we have lots of friends, so word of this non-existent customer service, lying to us about what we were buying, and a manager who apparently cared not the least bit about his customers is fairly widespread.

There must be someone within the Lowe's management hierarchy that cares about honesty, and delivering what's being sold in good working condition. But we have no idea who this might be (but he or she is not in the Tappahannock store), or how to contact them. Phone conversations to date have been less than useless in that it's time & effort spent for no accomplishment.

The resolution we want is for Lowe's to honor their commitment to us. This could be done by repairing the existing machine, or replacing it with a new one of same or similar model. Since we got the machine at a bargain price, a refund of our purchase price would still leave us without a working machine -but that'd be vastly better than having what is little more than scrap metal taking up space in the parsonage utility room. We'd even consider accepting a dollar equivalent credit for what we paid toward a different machine of or choosing -though we would want it to be delivered, the old one taken away, and it not be from the Tappahannock store since they have been proven to not care or be honorable.

View 0 more photos
9:24 pm EST

Lowe's 10% promotional coupon

I took over 300 dollars worth of paint supplies to the checkout and when tried to use my 10 percent off coupon, the cashier said it scanned expired while it clearly had a date that it was still good. She said this is the second time today that this happened and needed a manager . The manager said this isn't a lowes coupon, so I showed her the LOWES name on it, then she said it must be altered, as if accusing me of this .She wanted to know where I got it, said she can't honor it if it doesn't scan. I don't know what set her off to embarrass me for trying to use my promotional coupon, I was so mad I left the store without my project supplies. I would have called her the b**ch that she is if my daughter wasn't with me !

7:28 am EST

Lowe's management at new lenox, il

I agree with the previous comments about this location, I have personally witnessed two different ASMs verbally abusing employees, while Lachele is bad and I have heard her barking at and demeaning at an associate in an area where customers did and can hear her comments. The worst ASM is Rose, she has no business being a manager! As a retired business owner, managing 60-70 employees daily, I would have terminated her on the spot for the way she talked to a cashier one evening, she words like "you are useless" and you should "retire you are so slow" and then she went "ha, ha" as if she was joking, I was embarrassed for this poor cashier, I tried to complain up front but they explained to me they had cut the management staff and Rose was the only manager on duty. Great plan Lowes. I just will no longer shop there and will ask my friends and family to not shop there.
Can't wait for Menards to come to New Lenox. Life long New Lenox resident.

12:40 pm EST

Lowe's roof installation

I have more of a concern than a complaint. I am not complaining about Lowes personnel. I am concern about the contractor that Lowes hired to install my roof. My roof was considered as completed by roofer in Nov. 18. 2015, todays date is Jan. 25, 2016. I refused to sign a form stated that roof is completed until a license Engineer has signed off on it because I need a certificate for my insurance coverage. I am a senor citizen with a $12, 000 roofing contract. I have been in contact with the local store #95 concerning this matter. Although the store installer department has been very nice during our communications, there has been no favorable result. No one has come to check my roof from store or ant other entity. I am beginning to think the contractor license wasn't intact but he is still getting jobs/paid, so no one appear to be really concerned about my roofing situation. While discussing this matter with a roofing friend he asked was the roof installed on the weekend and if he posted a permit. He did not. I would like to see this matter resolved. I feel that I am in a situation where they need to start over because of no permit but I need my Certificate and I still have the unsigned form that stated the roof was completed.
Beaumont Customer

4:29 pm EST

Lowe's broken ge refrigerator - damaged floor & front door with horrible customer service

On November 30, 2015 I purchased a stainless steel GE refrigerator along with blinds for 18 windows. I moved into my new home on December 30th. The delivery of the refrigerator was scheduled to my newly built home on December 31st. Two delivery men arrived from the local Lowe's store with my new refrigerator. Upon completion of setting up the refrigerator, I noticed that the freezer door had a couple of dents in it and my new hardwood floor was scratched. The delivery men said they would make sure a replacement door would be ordered and went on their way. Curious that I received no paperwork regarding a replacement door, I called the local Lowe's store on January 1st to confirm that I would be getting a new freezer door and discussed the scratched floor. After speaking with the store assistant manager I learned that, since the freezer door contains electronics and tubing for the water/ice dispenser, I would require an entirely new refrigerator, which I was told would take upwards of 2-4 weeks. After returning home on the 2nd, I opened the refrigerator to a balmy 65 degrees; the frozen meat was completely thawed and spoiled, and there was a puddle of water in the bottom of the freezer. It was then that I noticed the water on the hardwood floor next to the refrigerator had run into the dining room. The hardwood floor was visibly warped and damaged. I immediately called the local Lowe's store again, speaking with another assistant manager, who ensured me that all would be made right, and he would send people over to take pictures of the damage and to deliver a temporary refrigerator ASAP (“free of charge”). Later that afternoon, a couple of delivery men from Lowe's arrived with my temporary refrigerator – a small white absolutely featureless Frigidaire unit that, upon confirmation via Lowe's website, is the cheapest refrigerator sold. While removing the damaged GE refrigerator from my home, several noticeable deep scratches were made on my new red front door and the door frame was damaged. I immediately phoned the store again and spoke to the delivery manager, about the lack of pictures being taken to document the damage, as well as the new damage. He came to the house to take photos and ensured me that an adjuster would be in contact with me on or before Wednesday, the 6th. Wednesday comes and goes without any contact. On the afternoon of Friday, the 8th, I called the local Lowe's store and spoke with the assistant manager stating that I have yet to be contacted by anyone from Lowe's. The manager was apologetic and needed to check some things and ensured me that he would call me right back. With no response by Friday evening, I again call Lowe's expressing extreme frustration. The assistant manager gave me a claim number and an 800 number for the Lowe's warranty office and asked that I give them a call on Monday. I spoke with my assigned adjuster, on January 11th and she stated she received the claim just that morning. She requested I provide her repair estimates. Mind you, I am single with a full time job and am still in the process of moving and unpacking. Since January 11th I have now been passed off to a GE warranty representative. She has requested I provide her with additional photos. I emailed the Lowe's warranty adjuster on the 14th asking for an ETA on the replacement refrigerator and blinds in which I received no date; therefore, on Friday the 15th I sent her another email and received an out of office response as follows: On Saturday, January 16th, I submitted a Customer Support complaint on Lowe's website. In an email response, I was assured that I would be contacted within 24 hours by a representative of the local Lowe's store's senior management team regarding my replacement refrigerator. I was also assured that a senior claims adjuster would be contacting me within two business days. As of 10:30 am CST on January 20, 2016, it has been over 80 hours, and no store representative has contacted me. I have also not been contacted by a claims adjuster, or any other representative from Lowe's. Still nothing…. While it is an aggravating experience to have your brand new refrigerator fail within a couple days of installation, the far more frustrating experience is the way in which Lowe's has handled this situation. However, the most devastating experience is watching your brand new house be marred within 3 days of ownership. To recount the ways in which Lowe's has failed: • Freezer door on fridge arrives dented • Wood floor is scratched through the course of delivery • Front door to home is scratched through the course of delivery • Temporary fridge is sub-par • No adjuster follow up by day promised • No manager follow up after promised • Handling of case is punted to a Lowe's 800 number • Lowe's warranty punts it to a GE representative • Lowe's and GE appear to be passing the buck on the responsibility (floor scratches vs. floor water damage) • I must take the time off from work to acquire and provide repair estimates to Lowe's • No actual delivery date on replacement GE refrigerator Side note: To add insult to injury, when the 18 blinds were installed on the 5th of January, one set was the incorrect model and another set doesn't work properly. I will now have to try to contact someone about the malfunctioning set and then take time from work to be available for the replacement installation. As of January 20th, I have received no information regarding the delivery of the replacement blinds. EPIC FAILURE!

B
6:26 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's washer and dryer by bosch

I called and scheduled a service call 2 weeks later for my washer and dryer. Bought them from lowes in lake Jackson, tx and since they were bought in 2007 they wouldn't service them. Called the repair service line was scheduled for 8 to 12 noon 2 weeks later (1/15/16). Called them to be sure we were still being serviced and was told between 10 am to12 noon. Called again when no show or phone call at 2 and was told they would be 4 called at 4 and was told I would receive a call from the tech by 5. Called again after 5 and was told the tech wouldn't be coming But I could reschedule which would be 2 more weeks later. I would never never buy another Germany made Bosch appliance since it doesn't seem possible to get a tech to come to service it

9:11 am EST

Lowe's product returns

The Lowes in Pasadena, Texas makes up their own return policies. When I tried to return a tube of caulk out of a contractors pack, they refused it unless the entire purchase was returned. Nothing on the back of the sales slip or on the ad suggesting you buy the pack says this about a return. The staff are very unprofessional to say the least.

7:43 am EST

Lowe's tool world bob gave horrible customer service

Bob, whom I was told was one of the team leaders in Tool World at the Lowes at Oldfield Crossing Dr in Jacksonville Florida was rude and unprofessional. The core job of the employee/customer interaction is for him to serve the next person in line. He was standing by himself. I approached and asked him to help me find a price on a tool box we were interested in. Another woman walked up beside me and he turned to her and asked how he could help. I asked her if she were there before me as I thought I may not have seen her. She said no. I turned back to Bob expecting him to continue helping me. He did not. He spoke with her again. I asked if he was really going to ignore me even though I was next and he told me he would be with me as soon as he completed helping her. I went over and stood at the toolboxes for another 10 minutes and he never came, he continued working with that woman. I then went and found another employee who was unable to find the toolbox in the computer. His job is pretty straight forward. Why he has chosen the policy of helping whomever he wishes in whatever order he deems he wants to is rude and he should be retrained and disciplined for his actions. I did not buy the toolbox. I drove to the other side of Jacksonville to a different Lowes to get what I needed. Most would have gone to Home Depot. This occurred at about 2:00 pm on 1/10/16.

12:00 am EST

Lowe's returns department

This happened at the lowe's store at 1601 columbus street, bakersfield, ca, 93305 on 12-28-2015 at 5:30 pm I was given a pair of gloves (Valued at 19.98) that was purchased at a lowe's in arizona for a christmas present I went into the return department to exchange for a larger size, I told the clerk before she did anything that I was only interested in exchanging for a larger size, so the clerk working the returns took the gift receipt and gloves and with out asking me any questions very quickly she credited the gloves back to the credit card that it was purchased on, I said to her again that all I wanted to do was to exchange for a larger pair she said sorry you gave me a receipt, this is our policy and can not be reversed, this person never offered an apoligy and showed very poor customer service. I started to leave the store without my gloves and because the clerks actions was so poor I decided to bring this to the attention to the store manager who was suprisingly very unperfessional as well said the same thing "this is our policy and can not be reversed"..."so the out come"... The store took possession of my gloves, and the person who I won't see for another year that purchased those gloves for my christmas present has had their credit card credited and I walked with nothing. I am not going to contact that person to repurchase those gloves, so with that being said, your store policy is wrong and it needs to be changed, as far as i'm concered this transaction if left in current state, that ($20:00 pair of gloves) will be a deciding factor for every other box store purchase I have in the future. If you feel this is worth pursuing, or like to lookup my account to see past purchases you can contact me at the following : tim barnes, 10001 shadow oak way, bakersfield, ca [protected] cell tim barnes

10:50 pm EST

Lowe's credit card

I had my Lowe's credit card payments set-up to be paid online through autopay. Apparently, the autopay stopped taking money out of my account in September 2015 unbeknownst to me. My credit card was cancelled by Lowe's for delinquent payments. The problem is, they never told me that I had missed a payment and did not warn me that they were going to cancel my card. In December I logged in to find out how much credit I had because I was going to make some home improvements and I found that my account had been closed! I immediately paid the past due amount and started autopay again. I contacted customer service and got some offshore person who was not helpful and would not, or could not, understand what I was talking about and would not start measures to reinstate my account. I don't feel like this was my fault - I DIDN'T make any changes to autopay, but it stopped taking payments out and then Lowe's did NOT contact me to tell me that my account was delinquent. Hello Home Depot. Your my new and exclusive home improvement store.

3:16 am EST

Lowe's I think that the second man stole my wallet

I have purchased the kitchen cabinet from Lowes Inc. The seller told me the precise day and time, when the delivery men would arrive. I left at home and waited for them, and when I heard the truck arrived, I put my wallet on the table in the hall. One man unloaded the truck and the second waited near the house. I didn’t look what the second man did, but when I came home, I haven’t found my wallet. I filled the report in the police, but I have only guesses, who has stolen the wallet.

8:28 pm EST

Lowe's management

Management is terrible. Lachele. I don't know how she's still employed. Worse case of entitlement. She let her asm position get to her head. She walks around with an attitude as if she had something up her behind. Maybe lacking something up her behind is more than likely her problem. She needs to find a job more suited for her. As a customer I have heard the way she directs to her employees. I feel bad for some of them. Get rid of her. She's not good for the company. As a business owner she's definitely someone that would negatively impact sales and business. Every other manager is kind and helpful. She works at New Lenox Lowe's store 2850.

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
TiffanytheTramp
, US
Apr 11, 2020 8:45 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sounds like you know all about things being up your butt. Also sounds like you’re an unhappy employee that didn’t get her way.

M
9:56 pm EST

Lowe's whirlpool gas oven wfg524slas

As I stated to the Lowes Customer Care representative I spoke to, this was a problem that existed from the time I got the stove and has just gotten worse over time. Since this was an original problem with the over can this still be covered?

Update by miket1956
Dec 22, 2015 9:57 pm EST

Hoping for a good outcome.

J
5:30 pm EST

Lowe's check cashing policy

I've been shopping for many years at your store. Then today checking out I am informed that Lowes won't except a check from my husbands check book that I signed because he's not present. That account is a joint account and I presented my drivers license to the cashier. Never had a problem before today. I pay our bills by signing my husbands checks and it's my choice not to put my name on the checks. I want to know what I can present to the cashier that will be excepted by the store when I make a purchase using my husbands check book. I would be a fool to use a check I'm not authorized to use. I hope to continue shopping at your store but it depends on solving this problem.

L
7:57 pm EST

Lowe's veterans discounts

While lowes advertises that they give discounts to veterans they don't! They only give discounts to disabled vet's and those who can prove they have 20 in the service and have retired. All other vet's can forget about any discount from lowes. Don't shop at lowes!

Update by LarryRuss
Dec 14, 2015 8:02 pm EST

After going to some effort, I took all my DD-214'a etc to the Motor vehicle Driver License Bureau and got my DL changed to show that
I am in fact a "VETERAN" and my DL is my primary ID. Lowes in so many words said they would not accept that as proof of being a Veteran.

DON'T SHOP AT LOWES -

Update by LarryRuss
Dec 13, 2015 2:45 pm EST

Do Not Shop at Lowes

False Advertising = Discounts to Veterans

10:15 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lowe's disappointment in customer service

As a Contractor, my time is hectic and valuable. Della, at the Pro desk, understands this and treats ALL Contractors with respect and expedites their purchases. The other day, Roger (at the Pro Desk) told me to stay at the cash register and the girl would ring me up first, before going on to the next person. As he walked away, she looked at me, walked around me and went to the next guy in line, and began scanning his items, deliberately ignoring me. It was NOT the first time she has shown an attitude towards me. I had NEVER walked out before, but I did THAT day! By the way, I'm giving Foxworth Galbraith both the over $3, 000.00 order AND the delivery fee... Lowes has been a disappointment in customer service. Roger and Della are two shining lights in a place that has gone way down, since opening in Marble Falls...The NEXT $100, 000 goes to Foxworth Galbraith, also. They have ALWAYS been Prompt, COURTEOUS and Professional to me.

F
9:19 pm EST

Lowe's service for whirlpool refridgerator

Lowes extended service plan has not fixed my freezer and it has been 9 weeks. It took them 3 months to fix my ice maker. We bought a Whirlpool refrigerator from Lowes on 9/1/13 with a extended service plan. My freezer stopped working and I found food items thawing on September 17 2015. I placed a call to the service center and was set up with service on 9/28/15 for someone from RTA repair service to come by. The guy said he needed to replace the compressor and it takes up to 10 days to get the part. After hearing nothing back, on 10/5/15 I called the service center and they informed me it would be another 2 weeks before they can fix it and offered a loner freezer which I have had to place in my garage due to lack of space. 10/23/15 RTA called said they had the part and would come on 11/3/15 to replace it. It was replaced on 11/3/15. The freezer continues to not work. I called back on 11/6/15 to tell Lowes service center. They made appointment for 11/13/15 for another repair call - NO ONE CAME AT THAT TIME. On 11/6/15 I was also told someone would call me about possible replacement/buy out since it had taken so long - No one called. On 11/15/15 I called again and they said RTA company said on 11/13/15 that job was "completed". Supervisor said they would look into it and I would hear in 3-5 days -there was no call. I called again 11/20/15 and they said they would look into it and call, she called only to say she is working on it and will need to talk to RTA and get back to me next business day - No one called. on 11/11/13 and 11/23/15 the Lowes local store called to say they need the loner freezer back because their records show my fridge is fixed. On 11/23/15 I called service center again and after another lengthy call was told my buyout/replacement request was denied "there is nothing we can do" except schedule you for another service call on 11/27/13 for the same company to come back out. I asked to speak to this person's supervisor and was told there is no one else I can speak with. The person I spoke with was only authorized to schedule another repair call for me. The person who denied the buyout request does not take customer calls. It has been over 2 months and many HOURS of phone calls to the service center. They are not responsive. The contractors that provide the service are not reliable- they claim they repaired something that is still not working. They make appointments that they do not show up for. The supervisors at the service center say they will call and do not. I paid for an extended service plan which they are not delivering on. I have no other choice. I cannot buy another fridge because I just bought this one and IF they ever fix it I will have 2. I cannot hire my own repair person because they will then claim it was damaged by someone else. There was an additional separate issue that is also pertinent, with the ice maker that has been going on since 8/5/15. On 8/5/15 I called to report my icemaker was not working, they set up for service from Whitman Appliance repair on 8/12/15. Repairman came and told me he need to order a part and will call back when the part was in. When I called back about 4 weeks later Lowes said the repair man said it was fixed. They then set me up to have repair with RTA repair service who also came and said they would need to replace a part. It was ultimately replaced on 11/3/15.

11:21 am EST

Lowe's they do not know how to respond to customer complaints

Lowes informed me that I should expect a call from the installer between 8-10 a.m. The installer called at 8:10 a.m. As soon as I received the message (8:20 a.m.), I called the installer and he said that I was supposed to be his first job, but since I didn't return his call fast enough (10 minutes), he had been instructed by Lowes to go to his second job first. He said he was on the way to that job and, therefore, could not come to my house until sometime in the afternoon. I called Vicky at the Lowes for Ann Arbor [protected]) to complain and get a resolution, since the installer had not started the work at the location that was supposed to be his second job. She said she would try to find a solution and would call me back. She never called back. I'm still waiting. So far my experience with this company is that they do not know how to respond to customer complaints and their approach to scheduling work is unforgiving in the extreme. They will never say they're sorry and if you express frustration they put you on hold. If you call the national customer service number, [protected]) you are subjected to a barage of ads. Only after you have listened to the ads for 5-10 minutes does the recording say that the number has been changed. Little wonder they have changed their customer service number. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Read full review of Lowe's and 1 comment
1 comment
thomas kremin
, US
Aug 20, 2022 1:39 pm EDT

We are all American in Gibsonia PA. We don't need Spanish over the stores pa. Thank you!

6:29 pm EST

Lowe's appliance delivery

We purchased $2300+ of appliances from Lowes over one month ago from the store in Panama City Beach, FL. We called numerous times up to the scheduled delivery date of 11/14 to confirm delivery and were told yes, they will be delivering on 11/14 after 11 AM. We called the morning of 11/14 and then told they would deliver between 2-5 PM. At 4 PM we became concerned and called to the store and asked for the Manager. We got the Asst Manager Brandon, who then told us that there was "weather" that caused a delay and they would be there by 8 PM. Really Brandon? We are here, there is no weather, it is 68 and sunny. Brandon personally guaranteed they would deliver, but they failed to do so. I need to head back to Jacksonville int eh morning (and I told Brandon this) and could not wait for delivery the next day. He assured me it would be here tonight, and that ended up being a lie. I will now be heading down to the store and request a full refund for our appliance purchase, but I'm sure "Brandon" will have another story for me as to why it was not delivered today. HOME DEPOT HERE WE COME! Do not trust Brandon or Lowes in Panama City Beach, FL.

Lowe's In-depth Review

Overall Rating: Lowe's is a top-notch home improvement store that offers a wide range of products and services to meet all your needs. With its excellent customer service, convenient store layout, and high-quality products, Lowe's deserves a solid 5-star rating.

Product Selection: Lowe's boasts an impressive selection of products, ranging from tools and hardware to appliances and home decor. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional contractor, you'll find everything you need to complete your projects with ease.

Pricing: While Lowe's may not always have the lowest prices in town, they do offer competitive pricing on most items. Plus, they frequently run promotions and discounts, allowing you to save even more on your purchases.

Customer Service: Lowe's excels in customer service, with friendly and knowledgeable staff members who are always ready to assist you. Whether you need help finding a specific product or advice on a home improvement project, the staff at Lowe's will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Store Layout and Organization: Lowe's stores are well-organized and easy to navigate, making your shopping experience a breeze. The aisles are clearly labeled, and the products are neatly displayed, making it simple to find what you're looking for.

Online Shopping Experience: Lowe's website offers a seamless online shopping experience. The website is user-friendly, with a search function that allows you to quickly find the products you need. The checkout process is smooth, and the delivery options are convenient.

Delivery and Shipping: Lowe's provides reliable and efficient delivery and shipping services. Whether you choose to have your items delivered to your doorstep or pick them up at a nearby store, you can expect prompt and professional service.

Return Policy: Lowe's has a generous return policy, allowing you to return most items within 90 days of purchase. With a valid receipt, you can receive a full refund or exchange for your returned items, making it easy to shop with confidence.

Loyalty Program: Lowe's offers a loyalty program called "Lowe's Advantage," which provides exclusive benefits to its members. With this program, you can earn points on your purchases, receive personalized offers, and enjoy special financing options.

In-store Experience: Shopping at Lowe's is a pleasant experience, thanks to its clean and well-maintained stores. The staff is readily available to assist you, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming and conducive to a productive shopping trip.

Quality of Products: Lowe's is committed to offering high-quality products that meet the needs and expectations of its customers. From trusted brands to their own private label products, you can trust that the items you purchase from Lowe's will be durable and reliable.

Availability of Stock: Lowe's strives to maintain a well-stocked inventory, ensuring that the products you need are readily available. In the rare event that an item is out of stock, the staff will assist you in finding a suitable alternative or provide information on when the item will be restocked.

Expertise and Knowledge of Staff: The staff at Lowe's is highly knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields. Whether you have questions about a specific product or need advice on a home improvement project, you can rely on the expertise of the staff to provide accurate and helpful information.

Promotions and Discounts: Lowe's frequently offers promotions and discounts, allowing you to save money on your purchases. From seasonal sales to clearance events, you can always find great deals at Lowe's.

Environmental Sustainability: Lowe's is committed to environmental sustainability and offers a range of eco-friendly products and initiatives. From energy-efficient appliances to sustainable building materials, Lowe's provides options for customers who prioritize sustainability.

Community Involvement: Lowe's actively engages with the community through various initiatives and partnerships. They support local organizations and contribute to community development projects, making them a socially responsible company.

Accessibility and Convenience: Lowe's stores are conveniently located and easily accessible, ensuring that customers can easily find and visit their nearest store. Additionally, the stores are designed to accommodate individuals with disabilities, providing a comfortable and inclusive shopping experience.

Mobile App Experience: Lowe's mobile app offers a seamless shopping experience on the go. With the app, you can browse products, check prices, and make purchases with ease. The app also provides access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Payment Options: Lowe's offers a variety of payment options, including major credit cards, debit cards, and Lowe's store credit cards. They also accept mobile payment methods, making it convenient for customers to pay for their purchases.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to its competitors, Lowe's stands out for its extensive product selection, excellent customer service, and commitment to quality. While some competitors may offer lower prices, Lowe's overall shopping experience and range of services make it a preferred choice for many customers.

How to file a complaint about Lowe's?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Lowe's. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing on Lowe's Appliance Purchase" or "Delayed Delivery of Lowe's Online Order".

4. Detailing the experience: Provide a detailed account of your experience with Lowe's. Mention key areas such as customer service, product quality, delivery, pricing discrepancies, or any other relevant aspects. Include specific details about transactions, such as dates, amounts, and item descriptions. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any inconveniences or problems it caused. If you attempted to resolve the issue with Lowe's, outline the steps you took and the responses received from the company. Explain how the issue has personally affected you, whether it be time lost, frustration, or financial impact.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Lowe's. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation or resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description of the issue is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to formally file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Be prepared to engage in further communication if necessary to resolve the issue with Lowe's.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Lowe's contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Lowe's?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lowe's Customer Service. Initial Lowe's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lowe's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lowe's. Discuss the issues you have had with Lowe's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.