Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / window installation
We purchased Pella windows from the Lowes in N Myrtle Beach, SC. They had John Cables install our windows. They came to our house late in the evening to replace the siding they had removed for the installation. When they finally got to the last side of our house, it was dark. They were just popping the siding back onto the nails, and snapping the siding in place. This installation took place on November 18, 2017. When we had the winds from the Hurricane last week, the siding came off from the windows on up, on the last side they rushed to get done in the dark. We were the only house in the neighborhood that lost siding. I am certain it was because they did not add additional nails, and fasten the siding properly. I think they should be responsible for putting the siding back on that side of our house. The contract number was 1155461.
Lowes says they do not cover wind damage, even though the siding came off because it was not properly fastened. They did not add any new nails, and just snapped the siding over the nails they had loosened to get it off.
More Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Being An Employee At Your Thomaston,Maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pick up service
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - blinds cutting/service, general sales help