Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
I purchased from the Lowe's in Oak Park heights location in MN two custom cabinets,
two sets of pull out drawers and farm sink to be installed. I paid 6, 617.99 which included install.
The installer showed up at 2 Pm on Tuesday November 6th. The custom cabinet was broken on the bottom and he cut holes in my wall next to the cabinet with out my
knowledge and behind the cabinet. Refused to install a set of four pullout drawers.
Damaged the door in my laundry room.
I spoke to Lowe's install manager Brad and also a Mr. Day about getting the wall fixed
and the job finished. They were to my home twice and saw first hand the damage.
My understanding was the repairs and install would be completed.
After hearing nothing for weeks and Christmas is coming I called and spoke to the installer who now is refusing to correct the problem of repair and installing.
I am not able to attach documents, pictures etc but all is being sent to my attorney this week and you can request what information you need.His name is Dick Huffman email, firstname.lastname@example.org My email is email@example.com
Thank you, Kim Erickson
Updated by Kim Erickson, Dec 05, 2018
In my previous post about Lowe's at their Oak park heights location on 12-4 2018
The mistake I made was the installation manager Brad not the installer refused move forward and correct
the damage to my property and finish the install.
After reading my contract I now see that I have a one year guarantee thru Lowes on installation which they are refusing to comply with.
My contract states" WHEN YOUR PROJECT IS COMPLETE WHEN YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY INSPECTED THE WORK AND ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED . IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON LOWES WILL MAKE IT RIGHT GUARANTEED"
Because I am single I feel is the reason they are trying to take advantage. Thank you, Kim Erickson
More Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - being an employee at your thomaston, maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee