Lowe's Home Improvementnightmare at lowes

I recently went to lowes in foley, al and waited 30 before anyone waited on me. I was shopping for lighting fixtures. I finally found someone to help me and she ended up being very rude. I didnt get to catch her nametag backwards but she was kinda on the short side with blonde/light brown hair, maybe dirty blonde.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Foley, AL After about 15 minutes of dealing with her I decided to leave and just go to home depot. I don't come into the store being rude and dont expect the employees to be rude to me either. I was buying lighting fixtures for my whole house and spent over $1, 200 at home depot. I was very dissappointed and will never shop Lowes again.

Comments

• Su
      May 01, 2013

Wanting a new front door for our home, I went to Lowe's HIW in Knightdale, NC almost three weeks ago and bought an acceptable door. The woman who helped me buy and make arrangements for installation of the door managed to hurt the feelings of the African-American installer by not having made all the measurements he wanted to have. He turned down my job based on that experience, so she found another man to do the installation. He telephoned and made an appointment to come and do the installation on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, but then he never showed up, nor did he phone to change the appointment. They were quick enough to collect the price of the door and the installation, although no installer has been on my property and certainly, no door has been delivered. This monkey business has to stop: Lowe's has no business charging for work that was never performed.