Lowe's / installation services is very unprofessional!
I purchased 8oo square feet of Pergo flooring and paid to have Lowe's install it. I found out after the fact that Lowe's contracts out the installation services. The "installation team" that came to my house was very unprofessional. They did not show up on the day that they said the would. When they did finally show up they were late. They took 3 days to do a 1 day job and even then it was not complete. I had to install some of the border myself, which I was glad to do just to get these guys out of my home. Now, 2 months later, the flooring is coming up. I have a 1 year warranty on the material and installation. I have been trying to contact the install team for over a month. They have told me twice that they would come fix the flooring but have not shown up. I have contacted Lowe's and was told that I have to resolve this with the install team. I paid Lowe's, not the install team. I cannot get satisfaction from either. I may or may not get this resolved to my satisfaction. However, I will never spend another dime at Lowe's. Lowe's seems to have forgotten that Home Depot is right down the street.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - denied non receipt returns under $10.00
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - washing machine return and managers nasty attitude
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - harbor breeze ceiling fan model #0087, ul model #52-gv
- Lowes - refrigerator
- Lowes - credit card limit