Lowes — false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
I bought kobalt tools from lowes . i think they are better than craftsman except when it comes to warranties. at sears you bring the tool in they inspect it and replace it free of charge. i went to lowes my poket knife fell apart i got another one went to retuens presented the so called kobalt warranty "hassle-free" and this is what i got, let me see your id, your address and name wont let us replace this becuase lowes system wont let it through. then politely i got mad the warranty states this and i quote "LIFETIME HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE, You should never have a problem with your Kobalt tools, However, if you do, just return it to the place of purchase for a free replacement, no questions asked. this is false advertisment and lowes is cheating people out of there money if they cannot stand behind the guarantee of a product they sell. if i could sue them for the embarrasment i will!!! My money means the world to me even if they disrespect it with lies. That's why i buy tools with a warranty aint that what we supposed to do!!! By the way it was the lowes at 117 william penn plaza durham, nc 27704.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - nightmare w floor install
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger