Long John Silver's / bad food. they would not give me a refund.
Long John Silvers on University Parkway in Winston-Salem, NC. Date August 6, 2018, time 8:12pm. I went thru the drive-thru, placed my order and took part of it t a friend and then went home. Tried to eat the food and it was awful. The fish was so greasy it was nearly impossible to even eat a few bites of it. The potato wedges were so hard that you couldn't hardly bite thru it. The one hush puppy was so greasy and salty it was not edible. Everything was dripping in grease and extremely salty. I threw my food away. My friend that I took part of the food to called and said she appreciated the food but hers was so greasy and salty she had to throw it away. I returned to the restaurant after work and talked to the manager. He would not give me my money back and only told me I should have called at that time and talked to the manager that was there at that time. I don't hardly ever ask for any adjustment to my order nor for my money back so I'm not well versed in complaining to get any kind of compensation. This is a very sorry way to cook and sell food and their people skills are severely lacking. The place Needs to be closed down if this is the best they can do. Contact info Margie Marion [protected]. Leave message if no answer.
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silvers - thick cod basket