Long John Silver's / bad food. they would not give me a refund.

United States Review updated:

Long John Silvers on University Parkway in Winston-Salem, NC. Date August 6, 2018, time 8:12pm. I went thru the drive-thru, placed my order and took part of it t a friend and then went home. Tried to eat the food and it was awful. The fish was so greasy it was nearly impossible to even eat a few bites of it. The potato wedges were so hard that you couldn't hardly bite thru it. The one hush puppy was so greasy and salty it was not edible. Everything was dripping in grease and extremely salty. I threw my food away. My friend that I took part of the food to called and said she appreciated the food but hers was so greasy and salty she had to throw it away. I returned to the restaurant after work and talked to the manager. He would not give me my money back and only told me I should have called at that time and talked to the manager that was there at that time. I don't hardly ever ask for any adjustment to my order nor for my money back so I'm not well versed in complaining to get any kind of compensation. This is a very sorry way to cook and sell food and their people skills are severely lacking. The place Needs to be closed down if this is the best they can do. Contact info Margie Marion [protected]. Leave message if no answer.

Ma
Aug 07, 2018

Comments

• Kn
      Apr 22, 2019

The reason they did not give you a refund is because you lied and claimed you threw the food away when you clearly ate the food. Why not take the food back. Because you obviously ate the food. They know all about liars and scammers like you who cannot afford their prices. Since you went back to the restaurant why not return the "uneaten" food. You know instead of lying to get your meal for free visit a soup kitchen or something.

•   Apr 22, 2019

You threw it away and then went to the establishment to complain AND insist in a refund??? You fool.